Box Purchase

Chadjaja-btw he only owned up to it after we spoted it...im not saying that he shouldnt have made it..i just think its lame...kinda like building a fake ferrari in your own shed!...get my point

Who spotted it? Most thought it was real.

Its was a bit of fun and no intention on fooling anyone into thinking he owned it. If thats what he wants to do then fine by me. Better to do that and say he did a good job than put up with fake box breaks like we have. Thats sad.

Even if not called out he would have said so. Its a card I doubt many here could afford or justify etc. So doing this is as close as he can get. Its not like the thousands of Luis Vuton and Von Dutch stuff that people in town wear and handbags etc all day long pretending to own the real thing. Like most 13 year olds can afford the real thing. He says its fake, tells us its fake and how he made it etc.

forcefedcc said:
Chadjaja-btw he only owned up to it after we spoted it...im not saying that he shouldnt have made it..i just think its lame...kinda like building a fake ferrari in your own shed!...get my point

i actually told gemz as soon as i made the thread that it was fake and i was just joking with you guys for a bit..

Back
Top Bottom