Bogut Ejected - Garnett Suspended

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Didn't see any discussion about this one the other day.

Both Got T'd up for the altercation, bogut's second so he was tossed out. Garnett went on to help Boston take the W in OT.

Garnett now cops a 1 game suspension.

garnett is a *****, see him try strike bogut, he loves to incite an altercation and then cant stand it when someone retaliates... same with zaza in last years playoffs... he would be nothing without the trade to the celts.

yeh i was a little confused watching the game, as the ref's gave technicals to both and then reviewed the footage.
As that was Bogut's 2nd, he was out and then later in the fourth Garnett was fouled out.
LOL at the comment above me ^
mate Garnett plays with passion, and was a star before moving to the Celts!

if anyone else did that taunting it would be tech city. lucky to have some talent around him now!

LMAO @ the haters.

And if you get one game for a swipe and then Shaq nearly seriously injures someone and then gets just a fine, yeah KG is protected.

LMAO @ the haters.

And if you get one game for a swipe and then Shaq nearly seriously injures someone and then gets just a fine, yeah KG is protected.

was just thinking the same before - how does this compare to the shaq on stuckey. But I guess this is different as it is trying to incite Bogut, whereas shaq's was part of the game

he youtube clip I saw of the Calderon incident didn't show much that set it off, but KG was generally just being a tosser by the look of things, mouthing off, doing the Mutombo finger wave in his face (I thought the refs had decided that was a tech, even Mutombo had to stop it...), 3/4 of the way down the court, then clapping excessively when Calderon either commited a back-court or double-dribbled to turn the ball over. This isn't an isolated thing for Garnett either. He's also taken swipes at Rick Rickert and Scerbiak when they were team-mates of his, as well as Zaza and several other Euros/white players. Garnett's a good player, if he could just keep it at that. But he seems to need to try to intimidate other players, usually ones he considers physically and/or mentally weaker than him, and generally just being loud and obnoxious in general.

He should of got a tech the other day for the taunting thats for sure. But getting under an opponents skin is also part of the game.

And in the game or not the rules are there to stop guys 5 times the size of the refs under control and they can do damage either in a brawl or a hard foul. Hurt is hurt.

Shaq should've got a game off for the hit on Stuckey, IMO, especially after his pushing spree in the mellee the game before. But I was also happy to see Garnett get a game for that. And when Artest got a tech early on in the year for trying to break up potential trouble, THAT's an unjustified suspension...

KG probably needed a game off to let him know he isn't prote4cted. The Calderon thing was hilarious - Toronto fell apart straight after that - KG will do anything he can to get a win including winding up a PG, harden up haters.
Think u will find KG had a fair bit to do with the championship last year, he wasn't exactly dragged over the line....

was just thinking the same before - how does this compare to the shaq on stuckey. But I guess this is different as it is trying to incite Bogut, whereas shaq's was part of the game

Was Shaq's that much worse?

Shaq loses out on about 60k and said he doesn't care.

KG loses out on playing and 225K:blink:

Bogut got fined in the aftermath as well, but no suspension. Didn't even deserve the T in the first place.

Such a BS call. Bogut stays in, Bucks could have won in regulation.

KG can play, but i still think he is an a-hole.

and that was b4 the trade to the celtics. he could play for any team and i still wouldnt think much of him.

Back
Top Bottom