bjs127's box breaks x 4!!

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Well after a debacle at the post office that had them saying all week Ming's boxes had not arrived, it came to a head yesterday morning - eventually they had a proper look out the back and found both express post parcels in a place where they should never have been put. I guess getting them a week late is better than not getting them at all.

Anyway, I have only just started busting them this morning - here are the results from the first box, which is from Case 1, Box 11.

And what a good one it was - I landed both Bradmans (5000 and Legend GEM), pulled the Steve Waugh GEM, and also snared a Ronald McDonald Elite sig. I would almost say it was worth the wait... :)

Case 1 Box 11.jpg

I agree esaint, I think Select have outdone themselves this year. Really like the inserts, I think it is a very good spread of ratios - hard to complain when there are 12-14 inserts per box.

Here are results of my 2nd box - going by the numbers this is from Case 2, Box 2.

Pretty happy with this box also - McGrath GEM and Hilfenhaus Elite sig:

Case 2 box 2.jpg

Boxes through Ming were $112 + postage. Sportscardworld here in Adelaide are selling them for $140 - daylight robbery!

Here is my 3rd box - Case 2 Box 3. Nice Gilly GEM, no sig:

Case 2 Box 3.jpg

And lucky last box - Case 2, Box 1.

Bradman 5000 (again), Border GEM and Haddin Elite sig.

Overall I'm very happy - 2 Bradman 5000s, 3 Elite sigs and a Bradman GEM from my 4 boxes, and quality Master GEMs - Waugh, McGrath, Gilchrist and Border. Thanks again Ming!

Case 2 Box 1.jpg

Not far off mate, 90% there - the big 3 still elude me, but will rectify that!!

Well done Brad! Glad to see you get some mojo after the hassles you had!
My money is on you to complete the master set first ;)

Back
Top Bottom