WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
OK, so not really a Mailday, and not really a Card Pic, actually there's no pic.. lol.

Went to Hardly Normal yesterday, and picked up a new toy....

Panasonic DVD Recorder with 200GB Hard Disk Drive.

Pretty pumped about it all, went out last night for dinner and drinks, got home at 3AM, and seeing as I couldnt sleep, was awake till after 5AM setting it up... :p

Get this, can now tape the ESPN games, go out, come back at half time, and watch from the start of the game, while it keeps recording!!! THEN, when it's finished, I can go through, cut out all the Ads, and record it to a DVD!!!!

p.s. have a sweet combined (hopefully) mailday coming, but it's all hush hush at the moment, so dont tell no one.... :rolleyes:

nice mavs those hard drive recorders are so cool , i really want one ,but it wont be anytime soon specially since i gotta go to the dentist, :(

Can I ask how much it cost because I am looking to buy one as well. I have a friend who sets up satalites and he is putting one on my new house which I move into this week and I can get free to air US tv so I can get all the sports for free. I hope asking isn't too rude but I wouldn't mind one of those!

Not being rude at all.

Set me back $899. They had a smaller (160GB) model for $799. I got it on Interest Free terms, so I couldnt care less about the price. Over 24 months, I'm not gonna think it as being too much.

Sounds great about the US channels! They screen so much more NBA than our Austar does!!!!!!

Turn the bloody TV off and go outside! LOL

Nice work Scotty. A trip into town is always an adventure but the mule doesn't like it when you load her up that much. Glad it was just a light purchase this time HEHE

MavsMan© said:
Get this, can now tape the ESPN games, go out, come back at half time, and watch from the start of the game, while it keeps recording!!! THEN, when it's finished, I can go through, cut out all the Ads, and record it to a DVD!!!!

and don't forget to come trade them in the trading forum and pay back those nice people who've sent you stuff :D

Absolutely!

Havent burnt a DVD from it yet.. but it tells me it's a piece of piss, 1hr of recording in under a minute to burn..... Just wished they'd start screening the games... hasnt been a Thursady game since?????

Back
Top Bottom