Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
Michael1391
I have a basketball album full of basketball cards from the mid 90's. Am no longer intersted in basketball or collect basketball cards. Here is a brief rundown of what is inside. I can be more specific if anyone is chasing a certain player or card then let me know, but i would like to get rid of this as one lot. I can send just the cards to make postage cheaper if required.

Approx 60 pages, of back to back cards. So approx 1000 cards.

Some of the cards in the album : A lot of NBA HOOPS from 95, heaps of rookies, team cards, goldmine cards, hoops power. Topps cards from 92, 94, upper deck from 94-95, some classic cards, fleer 93-94, fleer ultra 94-95, some upperdeck collectors choice, upperdeck USA Basketball, upperdeck 91-92, 93-94, Skybox 93-94,

If anyone is interested make me an offer or a trade. Would trade for other things not just cards... See me sig for my wantlists of cards if you can help ;)

There are cards of bigger name players from that time, like mourning, malone, howard, hardaway, robinson, ewing, barkley, kemp, dumars, sprewell, olajuwon, miller, johnson, kidd etc.

There are teams emblem cards, gold cards and other special kind of cards, like hoops power, gold mine, rookies from the nba hoops set.
A fair few from USA Basketball Upperdeck

Most are in Mint condition.

I can send without the folder and sleeves to make it cheaper for postage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom