Big Box Bust day - 1 x Batman and 1 x Marvel Beginnings 2

King@James

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
kingatjames
So I never registered for the big bust day however yesterday I thought I'd go down to Dandy market and grab a box of Batman that I'd been wanting for a while. Malcolm mentioned he had a few customers for the big bust day though I was surprised to see a few boxes of basketball cards left.

So firstly the hit of the Batman Box.

Batgirl by Bowen, wasn't too impressed with this one...
DSC_0384.JPG

Now onto the Marvel Beginnings 2 that I now know doesn't guarantee a sketch card per box. This worried me a bit because first I got this printing plate of thing and thought that was the hit of the box...
DSC_0386.JPG

Then to my surprise and delight....

DSC_0385.JPG

Can't find the artist on ebay anywhere to value it. Any ideas please let us know?

Thanks for looking

yeah series III is out.. Im just chasing inserts for I.. ive got carried away with my ball PC and also now NFL so the comic stuff is on the back burner unless i come across a nice captain america card then i grab it

Nice breaks. I actually like the Bowen Bat-Girl it reminds me of some of the old school super hero cartoons. That said the Spider-Man is definitely the highlight of the break.

Not much of an ebay history for Huffor; in the last 90 days just 1 Spiderman (unsold at $90). From July to September 1 Psylocke at $20 and a punisher at $36 sold.

Let me know if you're moving the Bowen & for how much..

Not much of an ebay history for Huffor; in the last 90 days just 1 Spiderman (unsold at $90). From July to September 1 Psylocke at $20 and a punisher at $36 sold.

Let me know if you're moving the Bowen & for how much..
Thanks for that, I saw huffor does a lot of horror sketches on his website. Seems to be going fairly cheap considering they look look really good.
I'm not selling any sketches at the moment, I always regret it later.

Back
Top Bottom