Group Buy Big Bang Theory (now expected Feb)

Re: Big Bang Theory

this is what made me think we would see an album, but your probably right.

Payment will be required two weeks before US release. Once I have a release date I will send out reminders to everyone with my paypal address and bank details. I am happy to take payment early if you want, and will send you a PM acknowledging payment. Anyone who wants to do this, please let me know. I just don't like asking for payment too early as it's then a very long wait until the cards arrive.

I've heard through other forums that this isn't being released until December...
Makes a good Xmas present :)

Who knows! Cryptozoic have only said Fall (Sep/Oct/Nov) and there's no other info yet. Last I checked the distributors don't know either.

well, that gives me time to get in Warehouse 13, Eureka and Marvel Universe first :). Big problem is that the Christmas postal break will likely mean mid January for Australia.

dam, haven't opened a box in ages lol was looking forward to these sooner. Oh well im still in for my 2 boxes

Tried to email the Cyrptozoic Team about anymore information about the release other than whats on the website.
This is what i got...

Hello Peter,

Any and all information we release on our upcoming projects can be found at Cryptozoic Entertainment.

We made a decision as we entered the collectible card market to only publish "confirmed" information. The production of trading cards has a lot of moving parts, including the collection of autographs from talent and securing show memorabilia from the studio. We made the choice to only show things that we can deliver. For autos, sketch card artists, and mem cards, that means in-hand here at the office.

We hope this information is helpful, and we are grateful for your support!

-The Cryptozoic Team

So that reads pretty much on what we already know.. they arent giving anything away..

I asked them on their Facebook page if they are going to release a Binder for the Vampire Diaries set. They said yes and it would include a exclusive memorabilia card, which is great news as I'm really looking forward to that set.
So if they're doing a Binder for the VD set, then I imagine there's a pretty good chance there might be one for BBT.

I asked them on their Facebook page if they are going to release a Binder for the Vampire Diaries set. They said yes and it would include a exclusive memorabilia card, which is great news as I'm really looking forward to that set.
So if they're doing a Binder for the VD set, then I imagine there's a pretty good chance there might be one for BBT.

Sounds like they are bringing out a 3 ring binder for this release.

Back
Top Bottom