Group Buy Big Bang Theory (now expected Feb)

Re: Big Bang Theory

So far..........the company did say they will only post information of confirmed signers etc and by confirmed they mean in their hand...........

I hope Jim Parsons signs cause he's the one I want an auto from. Would be pretty sad to see only one member of the main cast not ink the cardboard :(

whats your paypal jen. pm it to mee and ill get you the money soon.

dammit sheldon maybe his an arsehole in real life out side of big bang too.

If Sheldon signed i would have definitely bought a box, will think about it though :) havent bought any non NRL cards ever, so we will just see

how mcuh can we expect to buy an auto for as ill probably sell the memorabilia card i get and try to get the auto set.

Also if i wanted a box (or two) when do you need payment? right away or at any point before the release date?

i wish they can release more information on this set.

For example...what season does it cover? season 1? or 1-3? 1-4? I'd love to see Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku join the guest autograph list..
My thinking is that they could possibly be saving Jim Parsons for a second release of the next Big Bang Product to keep interest ...i think it makes sense.

how mcuh can we expect to buy an auto for as ill probably sell the memorabilia card i get and try to get the auto set.

Thats exactly what i plan to do as well. Really wanted a Jim Parsons auto though so it might be the turning point on if i buy a box or not

For all those asking, I will need payment about 2 weeks before release (and I have updated first post to state this).

Also, Cryptozoic is a new company trying to establish themselves in nonsport trading cards so I doubt they would hold anything back for the next release. Either Parsons isn't signing, or hasn't yet signed but will later (after all, some people leave things to the last minute). I very much doubt that there's only 4 signers. There will be a bunch of guest stars that will sign, they are just highlighting the big pulls early.

Typical prices for nonsport TV series cards - $10-$20 for common autos and costume/memorabilia and $80-$200 for main cast autos. However, it's hard to judge without more information such as number of boxes and number of autos. There's also the problem that if dealers don't buy large volumes, there's no main cast autos to buy as the only people breaking boxes keep popular cards.

Cryptozonix just says Fall 2011...assumption would be September/ October...

Cryptozoic has updated their list slightly:

"Kaley Cuoco Johnny Galecki Simon Helberg Kunal Nayyar
Jim Parsons ...and more to be confirmed!"

Parsons is signing, sounds like he was just busy

Back
Top Bottom