Group Buy Big Bang Theory (now expected Feb)

Okay, they are here. I will be mailing out in overnight bags today so should arrive tomorrow (except for those in rural areas which usually can't do overnight). Once I have dropped them at the post office, I will set up a group buy 'box break' thread. On your shipping notice (that is, the highly technical printing out of your address), you will see a case number (1, 2, 3 or 4) written. If you include that case number with your break, we can work out how the cases break.

For those that ordered 4 or more boxes, you will get the top boxes or the bottom boxes of a case in an attempt to minimise duplication of the common autos. Other people with multiple boxes, all the boxes will be from the same case for the same reason, but might be drawn from the middle of a case.

Bugger, AUPOST delivery just been and gone, got my Marvel 2012 Greatest Heroes binder but no big bang, looks like a Thursday break for me.......... :)

Just popped home for a quick lunch and found these on my doorstep. Will bust them later tonight when my mrs gets home from work.

Thanks again Jen!!!

The wife just rang. Postie has been with package! Will rip and post results tonight.

Thanks Jen!

Back
Top Bottom