Big Al Hot?

wade7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kati
Came across this.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AL-BIG-AL-JEFFERSON-04-05-FLEER-GENUINE-AUTO-RC-150_W0QQitemZ8768343399QQcategoryZ98018QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Books for 10.00 25.00
But selling at $41.00 at the moment. Is his cards selling well or just this one? Cause if its not just this card, think I'll sell my E-XL Signing of the Times Jersey Auto #/50. Mine is lower numbered and with a Jersey :D. Let me know what you guys are thinking as I don't know if its just that one card, or because secote is bidding, or shilling or Big Al's cards are selling good now.

Big Al is HOT right now, but the high bidder (Secote) is a big investor shelling out heaps for Celt cards, particularly RCs/AU/GU. Expect that if you put yours up, you'll get a good price.

Al isn't really that hot guys. Its simply the Secote factor. Delonte is though on the hot list and if it wasn't for secote would still sell well. Secote is hardly an investor. He simply is rich. An investor is smart about what he buys and pays a good price. Secote simply pays what it costs to win with most of his cards bumped up by others for the simple reason that they know his max is high.

Jefferson is either in the next year or so going to step up and be an all star or be a decent but not staring forward. Still even with both and being a Celtic it hardly comands the prices being spent.

I know that his cards do sell well, probably cause of secote, but the other past sales of this cards is max at $20. This is like double and over book price. Which amazes me.

Well it goes to show that people don't care about BV anymore. A lot dont even know or look at the BV. And the one buyer has jacked it up from $20 to Secotes. If it wasn't for him it would sell for the normal amount. Secote has some high amount on it as usual. It doesn't mean too much.

thank god there's a logical explanation
big al certainly doesnt deserve much hobby love for his season to date
big disappointment

He's injuries have acounted for a lot of that Proto. When healthy he was producing really well. When will this kid learn to tape his ankles properly?? Ainge cut sick when he found out he didn't do this!

chadjaja® said:
Al isn't really that hot guys. Its simply the Secote factor. Delonte is though on the hot list and if it wasn't for secote would still sell well. Secote is hardly an investor. He simply is rich. An investor is smart about what he buys and pays a good price. Secote simply pays what it costs to win with most of his cards bumped up by others for the simple reason that they know his max is high.

Glad that he's not a Magic fan. There'd be no Jameer's or Dwighty's for anyone else.

When will this kid learn to tape his ankles properly??

millionaire players tape their own ankles?
bugger that, some bozo should be doing it for them whether they like it or not :p

Proto, I think Chad's comment was that he didn't get the strapper to strap his ankles. It's not like the millionaires have to do it themselves, all they need to do is just sit down and someone will do it for them. It's more likely he just couldn't be bothered getting them done. I remember another player also didn't get his ankles strapped, and he did some damage.

Back
Top Bottom