Beware of Daylight2nd on eBay

Battingticks84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
Battingticks84
Just giving people a heads up about this bloke. His name is Ben Moffit - eBay user daylight2nd. He bought common sets from me dirt cheap. When I posted them Aus post said there weren’t enough stamps (classic). I got an invoice saying they had delivered the goods to him (Even listed the correct qty of letters, his name and address) and asked that I paid the money for the additional postage costs. I paid the money for additional postage costs and he still made a claim against me Saying they never arrived. Only a fairly small amount to refund, but added up with the excess postage considering they were common cards. Terrible ethics from this bloke.
Looking at his items, he’s a sig pig. So I’m not surprised by this. I suspect he knew they didnt have a tracking number and he could rort the system. I’ll be blocking him in future.

Just giving people a heads up about this bloke. His name is Ben Moffit - eBay user daylight2nd. He bought common sets from me dirt cheap. When I posted them Aus post said there weren’t enough stamps (classic). I got an invoice saying they had delivered the goods to him (Even listed the correct qty of letters, his name and address) and asked that I paid the money for the additional postage costs. I paid the money for additional postage costs and he still made a claim against me Saying they never arrived. Only a fairly small amount to refund, but added up with the excess postage considering they were common cards. Terrible ethics from this bloke.
Looking at his items, he’s a sig pig. So I’m not surprised by this. I suspect he knew they didnt have a tracking number and he could rort the system. I’ll be blocking him in future.
probably lists the commons at $3 each as well.

Hey,

You posted cards untracked, they never arrived, I got a refund - pretty standard stuff.

I have 29000 items in my store, all sent with FREE postage.

I have 3700+ positive feedbacks, ZERO neutrals and ZERO negatives in the past 12 months.

Regards,

Ben

Hey,

You posted cards untracked, they never arrived, I got a refund - pretty standard stuff.

I have 3700+ positive feedbacks, ZERO neutrals and ZERO negatives in the past 12 months.

Regards,

Ben
Yeah Righto. Funny how you expected tracked post when you paid $1.50 for postage. Go buy some cheap IPs and sell them for a premium, champ. Later.

Hey,

Regards,

Ben
9 months later with a reply , I thought my wife was the only one that did that 🤣

Back
Top Bottom