Betting/Punting News/Veiws

Im still deciding on the norm smith. Ill go for odds so i wont be backing bartel or gazza. Scarlett at $35 is great value. id like ottens but i couldnt find a ruckman thats ever won it before!. Maybe steve johnson if hes good odds. But ill have a few beers tonight and sit down and have a better look at the history of the past winners before i decide. Possibly an enright, millburn type player could be pretty good value as well. Ill also back ebert for most goals cos i hate him and it makes me want to break things everytime he scores, maybe it will ease the pain of watching him if ive got cash riding on it haha.

Haha go Ebert.

Im still deciding on the norm smith. Ill go for odds so i wont be backing bartel or gazza. Scarlett at $35 is great value. id like ottens but i couldnt find a ruckman thats ever won it before!. Maybe steve johnson if hes good odds. But ill have a few beers tonight and sit down and have a better look at the history of the past winners before i decide. Possibly an enright, millburn type player could be pretty good value as well. Ill also back ebert for most goals cos i hate him and it makes me want to break things everytime he scores, maybe it will ease the pain of watching him if ive got cash riding on it haha.

Yeah, Scarlett was my main Norm Smith Medal tip. I've also had a Spec Bet on a heap of other Geelong players at huge odds. I might also add Millburn and Enright to the list, because they are good value as you say. The good thing about the Norm Smith Medal is the Umpires don't decide it, so the Forwards and Backmen actually have a chance of winning it. I had $31 at odds of $71.00 on Shaun Hart in 2001, so even the outsiders have a chance of winning it.

Well as you can see from my post afew weeks ago, Ive got the cats and the storm Up and now have just over $10,000.00 on the New England Patriots to win the superbowl. If this bet lobs ill be buying some serious cases of cards hahaha.

GO PATS

Well as you can see from my post afew weeks ago, Ive got the cats and the storm Up and now have just over $10,000.00 on the New England Patriots to win the superbowl. If this bet lobs ill be buying some serious cases of cards hahaha.

GO PATS

Well done Osmond. The Pats are looking the goods and they are now into $2.75 for the Superbowl. Are you going to offload on any other teams? I'm going to back a couple of outsiders for the Superbowl. I reckon that the Baltimore Ravens at $51.00 and the Tennessee Titans at $41.00 are great value.

Anyone having a bet on Saturday? I've just had a look at the field for Saturday's Turnbull Stakes at Flemington and it looks like being a great race. Here are the latest fixed odds from TAB Sportsbet;

TAB Sportsbet TURNBULL STAKES Odds
EL SEGUNDO 3.80
HARADASUN 4.60
MARASCO 6.00
EFFICIENT 7.50
DEVIL MOON 8.00
ESKIMO QUEEN 12.00
CINQUE CENTO 14.00
ZIPPING 15.00
MOLOTOV 26.00
DOURO VALLEY 41.00
BLUTIGEROO 61.00
TAWQEET 61.00
BLUE MONDAY 71.00
GALLIC 151.00
SCENIC SHOT 151.00

Because he is big odds i'll probably back Zipping at $15.00. I know Zipping doesn't have the brilliance of Haradasun, Marasco, El Sugundo, and Efficient, but he is honest and he will be zipping home at the end of the race. He has to be an each-way chance, especially if they go hard early. I'm also going to put on a Flexi-Quad.

Well, we've just had some storms and heavy rain in Victoria on Friday Night, so it is looking likely that it is going to be a rain-affected track at Flemington. You guys might be onto something with Bluetigeroo because i've just had a look at the form and the Tiger is the only genuine Wet Tracker in the race. He has had 9 Starts on Heavy/Slow tracks for 5 Wins and 3 Places. Bluetigeroo is showing $91.00 at Global Sportsbet so i might have a little each-way saver bet on him just in case the track is really rain affected. Before the rain hit i had already put $30.00 on Zipping at $15.00. I'm also going to put on a Flexi-Quad but i'm now going to have to include a few mud runners in my selections just to be safe.

GO DEVIL MOON!

Had $20 to win on him (only horse bet of the day).
Fantastic Run and will be a Huge Cox Plate Chance!

Also have a RWC multi

Australia to win
Argentina to Win
New Zealand to win +13 (to choke vs Aussies next week;))
South Africa to Win +15

GO DEVIL MOON!

Also have a RWC multi

Australia to win
Argentina to Win
South Africa to Win +15

Good win Ryan, i was way off as i had $30 on Zipping for the win and $5 on Blutigeroo each-way. I don't think Devil Moon is even nominated for the Cox Plate, but she might be a chance in the Caulfield Cup with a light weight. After the Turnbull it's hard to see any of those Horses getting near Miss Finland in the Cox Plate. The run of the race was from the outsider Scenic Shot and he now looks like a great Caulfield/Melbourne Cup chance. He could be WA's best Cups chance since Rogan Josh.

Good win Ryan, i was way off as i had $30 on Zipping for the win and $5 on Blutigeroo each-way. I don't think Devil Moon is even nominated for the Cox Plate, but she might be a chance in the Caulfield Cup with a light weight. After the Turnbull it's hard to see any of those Horses getting near Miss Finland in the Cox Plate. The run of the race was from the outsider Scenic Shot and he now looks like a great Caulfield/Melbourne Cup chance. He could be WA's best Cups chance since Rogan Josh.

Oh well, will be backing it in the Caulfield then.

GO DEVIL MOON!

Also have a RWC multi

Australia to win
Argentina to Win
South Africa to Win +15

spruiking horses after the race...another magnificent tipster, you should post on Racingandsports forums theres tonnes of POST race tipsters on there aswell.

Agreed shoes its weak as piss.....so ill spruik my losers in advance like a real man!
This is just an early guide, ill put these on but i havent decided on the actual win bets ill have. But rubicent each way all day!

For those that have $65 to spare!

R3 Flexi Trif - 1,2,3,4,5,8 ($20)

R4 Flexi Trif - 2,4,5,6,10 ($10)

R5 Trif Box - 3,4,7 ($10)

FAT!~QUADDIE!!!

1,2,4,5,6,7,9 / 12 / 4,5,6,9 / 1,2,,4,6,7,9,10 ($25)

Good punting!

Im not yet convinced about weekend hustler but looking back on the last wins its hard not to take it, if its not him you take maybe 7 in that race so it makes the wuad cheaper!

Yeah, as impressive as Weekend Hussler has been, there are still a few doubts about him. He is up in distance, he is up in class, and if the track is wet he may not handle it? Also, there will be a lot more pressure in this race with noted front-runners like; Husson Lightning, Murtajill, and Kinugawa fighting for the lead. The $1.75 does seem way too short. I put $20 on Cecconi at odds of $51.00. Ceccconi has had no luck recently, and he could be the one swooping home out wide if they go hard early. Shrewd Rythym and Marching do have a strong formline, and if the track is wet then Pit Lane could be some chance.

The TAB's 'Fat Quaddies' promotion continues tomorrow at Caulfield and they are tipping another huge '2 Million Dollar' Quaddie Pool in Victoria. Last weeks Quaddie paid over 100 Thousand dollars in Victoria. I'm definately going to put on a Flexi-Quad, but i'm just going to wait until Saturday afternoon to see how the track is racing before i make my quaddie selections. Hopefully there is No track-bias like last weeks Flemington races.

Back
Top Bottom