Best mailday since forever - spoiler alert!

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Apart from the fact that the Cavs won today, and all the LeBron haters can finally go back to where they belong, I had the best mailday ever today so I thought I would share it! Most of these will probably feature at some stage in the '30 years of cards' thread but it's gonna be a while (a long while) for some. Thanks to members @Trevorjs84 and @st4rdust whose packages came today packed very well and delivered very promptly!

Also a major thanks to Panini for their great customer service in replacing a damaged card without any hassles and very quickly. A big thanks to Ben at @West Oz Cards for picking my spot in that particular break, pulling that particular card, and pointing out that it was damaged on the live stream. What a breaker!

Thanks Grayson @cherrycollectables for your always timely deliveries and putting up with my constant 'get these out express ASAP' text messages. Also thanks to COMC for your 100% record in getting my deliveries to my door and in good time (I always go the cheap option and then always worry that Australia Post will 'F something up').

So basically all the above happened today to create a perfect mailday storm, hence a massive mailday to go with a huge day in NBA history! Also need to quickly thank @zeeman for getting in quick to snare me a Cavs Finals cap before they sold out.

Here they are:

IMG_1361.JPG
IMG_1362.JPG
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1364.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1370.JPG

Damn man that's nice stuff!
That Kobe tho... :D

Thought the DeAndre tag was Horford at forst, thank god it wasn't lol

How much were the caps, and are they sold out now?

Damn man that's nice stuff!
That Kobe tho... :D

Thought the DeAndre tag was Horford at forst, thank god it wasn't lol

How much were the caps, and are they sold out now?
Thanks man, I know that they were available at the nba store or the cavs website but I'm sure they would be sold out now. You never know your luck though!

Good lord that's a haul! So much nice stuff there. The Kobe is sweet but an on card Ewing is even sweeter as they are so damn hard to come by. Awesome stuff Liam.

Back
Top Bottom