Beck, the baseball card collector!

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Hi All, glad to have found this site, its Australian which is even better

I'm a big baseball card collector,all cards Red Sox and White Sox, but I have focussed my collecting on more Australian players like Justin Huber, Peter Moylan, Paul Rutgers, Dave Nilsson, etc

I'm not far from the Melbourne area, does anyone know if there are any other card shops etc in that area? I know there is Card Zone, which has some baseball stuff mainly boxes though, which I stand clear off, just into collecting Game Used, Auto and Single insert cards.

I have had bad experiences with buying boxes and usually ended up with all the same.

Thanks, cheers, all the best

Beck

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy it here.

G'day & welcome,

It's great to see some variety on this site for a change instead of the usual NBA card collector. There's nothing wrong with the NBA card scene but we do need more variety here.
Did you buy a massive lot of Baseball cards off Ebay a couple of months ago?
The reason i ask is because i remember a member asking me if the lot contained Chicago or Boston cards.

Anyway it's great to have a Baseball collector here and i might have a few more cards you'll be interested in.

Enjoy your stay.

Hello yeah I have bought alot of cards off ebay, I do collect Red Sox and White Sox cards

I dont' think I bought a massive lot though! I mainly just get ones that catch my eye and look nice now, auto, gu stuff is my thing now

Hey Beck, welcome to OzCards!!

I have a 78 Topps Carl Yastrzemski Red Sox card where he has the big sideburns ;)

yaz.JPG

welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself on this card site and hope you find lots of cards that you are interested in.
tony :D

HEY COWBOYS78!!!

I owe you an apology I did purchase a whole lot of cards from you off ebay a while back, 2000 Stars and Rookies, lot Was very happy with them, great purchase, can't believe I forgot about them, my memory is shot lately lol!

Cheers

Hey welcome mate. I'm working my way thru the T206 1909's and Bowmans etc for Boston and enjoying looking at baseball vintage despite not knowing a lick about the sport :-P

Just wish someone was interested in the cards I want to sell

If you get a chance please have a look at my post in the other items for sale.

I'd really love to sell these cards, seeing I've ended up with two of them, no point having two cards the same

Back
Top Bottom