Beasley checks into rehab.

very sad indeed. this issue's been brewing for a while... sad that he hasn't gotten over it. hopefully chalmers is ok

fingers crossed he gets fixed without failing a drug test

wowsers, sounds like he has some real issues goin on that he needs to address... hope he comes out the other side ok

Kids, don't do drugs.

Why anyone that can play like that and makes millions living the dream needs an artificial high is beyond me.

Hope he gets the help he needs as he obviously isn't right.

Kids, don't do drugs.

Why anyone that can play like that and makes millions living the dream needs an artificial high is beyond me.

Hope he gets the help he needs as he obviously isn't right.

I dunno Chad, I reckon I too would be pretty bored and depressed if I was making millions of $ doing what I love in the best league in the world... :blink:

But seriously, I hope he pulls it together. He's young, he can bounce back.

Before he started in the NBA he and Chalmers got kicked out of the NBA Rookie Orientaion and now before his 2nd year, he's gone to rehab... :(

I hope he gets his act together soon or it will be an on going problem for the Heat... Of course unless if he gets traded...

Good on him. Apparently he got input from Riley to go there. It will help him, better in there then not being treated at all. Hope he can pull it together, tremendous talent for us and only 20 years old.

Back
Top Bottom