AUTOLOVER from NY

AUTOLOVER

OzCardTrader
Just joined here today.
Have many to trade, and always looking for high end auto stuff.
My site is not very well updated and have many new stuff incoming.
If you can LMK who you are looking for, I can list them back.
I am expecting to have a great time here. Let's do TRADE!
Thanks!

Welcome to the boards AUTOLOVER!!! Im sure youll find some stray nice rare autos here somewhere. :p

Have a browse in the Wantlist section too. :)

Have fun!

hey auto. glad to have you here

this guy is tops. just see his sale list and it droolong time. so many nice cards so little money. ive bought many a wilkins au off him from HI. always a pleasure to deal with.

anyways great to have you here

colin

hey welcome to our australian version of beckett!
autolover is one of the best trader in beckett and very professional trader. if u need anything just look at his website and am pretty sure u will find something that u need.

Welcome

I see on your site that you are working on completing the 04/05 SIGnificance set; I'm trying to do the same. How far along are you? I'm about 75% of the way there.

I thought I've seen that user name some where. Beckett boards!

Damn, you've got some great KG cards.

Welcome to the site mate.

Would you happen to have a scan of the 04-05 UD Sweet Shot Garnett Auto Stars & Stripes #/10?? Just wondering what it looks like :)

Wow, it must be one of the warmest welcome I have received~!

>kidd05
Thanks, I just joined here and am still learning how to use this site.
Will see want list section later.

>ducky_poo
Hey bud, how's going?
Thank you for your comment. Nique is one of my most favorite players all time, but you know I love to help people's collection~. Anytime with you!

>MavsMan
Hi, thanks! Not sure if I received PM from you yet.
I have replied to all PMs I have got so far. If missing, LMK.
Thanks!

>gemz23
Hey bud, nice to find someone I know well here.
We will have another big deal soon, right? Talk to you later!

>leobear
Wow, really long time no see you.
Hope to make more deals with you here.

>vladlevinsky
Hi, yeah I am still working on the set. One of the best look auto set with many nice players on them. I am about 90% completed. Good luck with yours!

>chadjaja
Thanks!

>happymerv
Hi, I had Pippen SKYBOX Auto, but just sold it last night on Ebay...
Beside it, I have pretty much nothing for him. He is still very very popular around me as well... Good luck!

>aussie2al
Thanks, yeah I am feeling I will have some~.

>Mr Kevin Garnett
Hi, yup I got some high end KGs but paid some big $$$ too. Sold the Sweet Shot Auto #/10 few weeks ago, and no scan... Sorry.

>henkita217
Thanks!

Everyone, thank you for the comment. Looking for a great time here with great members!

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Whats up fellas.......got told about this site, had to join....keep in touch with my roots!!! Im an Aussie, moved to the US 10 months ago for good.....but still a Aussie all the way. Joined up for a bit of fun, plus Im pretty homesick.....nuthing like an AUSSIE!!! If someone could pm me on how to add a banner and a link to your sig, please do so. Tried to figure it out, but struggled. I collect Danny Grangers......and Bogie on the side. My site is always moving at 100 miles an hour, incoming....outgoing, so if you see something you like LMK. Check it regularly too, cause I pretty much have something coming in every day, and likewise stuff going off it too. Hope to make some trades and have some good laughs on here.

REMEMBER ANY GRANGERS.........LET ME KNOW!!!!

my bad

lol....dont ask me why I posted that on the end of your post dude.....what a spaz.

Vinsanity,
Hi thanks for the welcomez!

MetallicA',
Hi thanks. I believe I have some nice Gaines incoming.
Keep checking my site. Thanks!

ozflava,
Hi, no problem your posting on my thread.
This is how I added link to my website and Banner:
Go to Profile, and signature. Type your web addy between and .
Then you have a link.
For the banner, have your banner somewhere online, and type the address between
. You have the banner.
I am not a good web knowledge guy, but hope it helps you.

Back
Top Bottom