Ausram's Mailday Thread

Nice Trevor, Dickerson was one of the first guys who got me into NFL years ago when I was in the UK, along with Walter Payton. I remember buying my first Touchdown magazine with him on the front wearing his goggles!! as for Warner I have this in my COMC account if interested, if not sold before i'll add it to my next shipment

Nice pickups. I have a nice haul of Raider arriving soon from COMC I cannot wait for!

Sweet! If this is your first in hand lot give us some feedback on how it all goes, time and costs etc...I still haven't convinced myself LOL!

I'm trying to ween myself off the breaks for a bit, love doing them, but hate adding up what I'm spending and looking at what I'm getting for it - which ain't much most of the time. Especially when I can get three nice PC adds like this for one or two days worth of breaks !

Yep Neil, could certainly give that a home if you don't move it , thanks !

Will do. Shipment was sent October 24th after requesting shipment the 20th... so a while to go yet!

Hey guys I've had about 5 shipments from COMC mailbox and have nothing but good to say about it. The $3 option usually takes between 3 to 5 weeks to get to me but I can't complain at that prices.

I honestly recommend it to all.