Ausram's Mailday Thread

Nice Trevor, Dickerson was one of the first guys who got me into NFL years ago when I was in the UK, along with Walter Payton. I remember buying my first Touchdown magazine with him on the front wearing his goggles!! as for Warner I have this in my COMC account if interested, if not sold before i'll add it to my next shipment

Warner.jpg

Nice pickups. I have a nice haul of Raider arriving soon from COMC I cannot wait for!

Sweet! If this is your first in hand lot give us some feedback on how it all goes, time and costs etc...I still haven't convinced myself LOL! :rolleyes:

I'm trying to ween myself off the breaks for a bit, love doing them, but hate adding up what I'm spending and looking at what I'm getting for it - which ain't much most of the time. Especially when I can get three nice PC adds like this for one or two days worth of breaks !

Nice Trevor, Dickerson was one of the first guys who got me into NFL years ago when I was in the UK, along with Walter Payton. I remember buying my first Touchdown magazine with him on the front wearing his goggles!! as for Warner I have this in my COMC account if interested, if not sold before i'll add it to my next shipment

Warner.jpg

Yep Neil, could certainly give that a home if you don't move it , thanks !

Sweet! If this is your first in hand lot give us some feedback on how it all goes, time and costs etc...I still haven't convinced myself LOL! :rolleyes:

I'm trying to ween myself off the breaks for a bit, love doing them, but hate adding up what I'm spending and looking at what I'm getting for it - which ain't much most of the time. Especially when I can get three nice PC adds like this for one or two days worth of breaks !

Will do. Shipment was sent October 24th after requesting shipment the 20th... so a while to go yet!

Hey guys I've had about 5 shipments from COMC mailbox and have nothing but good to say about it. The $3 option usually takes between 3 to 5 weeks to get to me but I can't complain at that prices.

I honestly recommend it to all.

Back
Top Bottom