Ausram's Mailday Thread

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Been buying a bit of stuff off ebay lately, mostly looking for bargains, others just to build up the collection of favorite players. Seeing as I've undertaken the task of scanning all my PC Jerseys/Autos to put up on photobucket, I thought I might share the latest arrivals as they come in. Here's the last few days worth. There won't always be this many, I just went a little crazy with the "Buy It Now" button last week! :crazy:

008.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Awesome stuff. Especially love the Long Autos and Laurinitis Auto of course (two of my favourite not Raiders by far along with J.J. Watt). The Pettis Limited 'Rams' patch is very cool also.

Just picked up another couple of Laurinaitis auto's last night and a Long a couple of days back that all looked like good value...

Here's today's mail... Last of the big lots...

011.jpg

012.jpg

I really like those PressPass Showcase Acetate Autos. I have been impressed with the PressPass releases this year generally. Shame they don't have an NFL license.

Did some more bargain hunting over the Christmas period. Picked up some nice ones

013.jpg

And a few more. The Steve Jackson auto is a 1/1. Don't have many of them in my NFL collection, it might even be my first.. it was a bargain too and I've got to say the Momentum Rookie Team Threads has got to be one of the best designs of last year, especially the low count multicolor ones ( this is a /15) great looking card!

014.jpg

Wow man, some real nice stuff there... Love the Dickerson (Warner and Dickerson are on my list of "greats" to get an auto from.... which will prob be my chase for 2013 - 14 if the Chargers end up going OLine/non-skill players in the early rounds of the draft as while great for the team, not so collecting wise)

Love the phenoms auto's as well - finally picked up a VBrown /25 version for under $20 landed

Is the Bradford draft day patch rare? that looks pretty sweet and I do like Bradford

Nice mate

Do they mate any autos or patches of the aussie guys?

The Punters???

that's a good question, never looked into it... would like a nice D. Bennett patch auto

I'd say no.... really only guys who get drafted (rare for punters)

I'd say Jesse Williams may have a few cards next year... I know Im gonna grab a few :thumbsup:

I know Darren Bennett has a few cards but as far as I know he has no authentic autos from any set. Didn't the Jets pick up an ex Aussie Rugby Union player this year they were trying to convert to NFL also?

When Jesse Williams gets drafted (seen rumors he could go as high as the late first round!) I think i will try and get a few of his (even if I ain't an Aussie :whistle: )

I know there are a couple New Zealand players I have been trying to get some cards of. David Dixon who played OL for the Vikings for a number of years - only has two cards and haven't had any luck finding either yet! The other being Riki Ellison who played LB for the 49ers and Raiders from the early 80's to early 90's. Have seen a few of his cards on ebay but not pulled the trigger on them yet. I have been collecting Rhett Ellison a rookie from this year for the Vikings who is Riki's son. Although he's not a "Kiwi" as he was born in USA but still having the Kiwi collection is pretty cool.

Nice mate

Do they mate any autos or patches of the aussie guys?

No, there's pretty much only been base cards of Bennett and Co so far...not because they're Aussies, but because none of them have played the positions that get all the card attention.... Might be a chance with a guy coming out of college these days though with the focus on Rookies and the Press Pass and Sage stuff...

Shannan, when I get a chance I'll have a look in my boxes for Dixon, I know I bought a bit of that Pacific stuff back then..

Shannan, when I get a chance I'll have a look in my boxes for Dixon, I know I bought a bit of that Pacific stuff back then..

If you find one I would be very keen!!! I have him saved on an ebay search and have yet to see one pop up. I imagine there are plenty around in peoples old showboxes full of cards etc

Hadn't bought any singles for a while, been buying breaks, but had a go at this Dickerson /9 auto and snagged it for a nice price with fair shipping...same seller had a couple of other Rams that were good value also. So here's a HOF'er, a soon to be HOF'er , and who knows about the other guy...LOL.... Time will tell !

3rams.jpg

Back
Top Bottom