Ashes Sqaud

tim, manou has been selected because Ronchi (who i am a great fan of) has been in bad form so there was really no chance of him being selected

could'nt say i'd totally agree with the selection of Manou with a lack of International Experience

tim, manou has been selected because Ronchi (who i am a great fan of) has been in bad form so there was really no chance of him being selected

Confused.

If Manou isnt the right man, nor is ronchi... who?

Funny thing is neither of them will see a test match (touch wood - barring haddin rolling his ankle on a ball during practice)...

WHAT?

Have no problems with the squad. Manou instead of ronchi is stupid however.

Hey Tim,

I know how passionate your are about your Western oZ team and thought it may give you a laugh.......

Ronchi????? See there's an example of your passion for the Warriors. He didn't score a first class 50 last season and averaged like a tailender at 21 or so Manou averaged near on 50 with a couple of big shield tons. It doesn't really matter anyway as lets hope for Australia's sake Haddin finds form with both bat and gloves.

So anyway - 1st test 12?

Hughes
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
North
Haddin
Johnson - Allrounder :p
Lee
Siddle
Clarke
Hilfenhaus

Who carries the drinks?

Hey Tim,

I know how passionate your are about your Western oZ team and thought it may give you a laugh.......

Ronchi????? See there's an example of your passion for the Warriors. He didn't score a first class 50 last season and averaged like a tailender at 21 or so Manou averaged near on 50 with a couple of big shield tons. It doesn't really matter anyway as lets hope for Australia's sake Haddin finds form with both bat and gloves.

good point you rasie :). If they get a back for the ODIS, ronchi is the man there

Watson if he's fit, if not Manou

a keeper will never be 12th man. You need somone who is used to fielding and can probably bowl.

So anyway - 1st test 12?

Hughes
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
North
Haddin
Johnson - Allrounder :p
Lee
Siddle
Clarke
Hilfenhaus

Who carries the drinks?

I think you might find Hauritz in the first test team with Cardiff turning square in some County games this year. The ECB even fined them for the poor state of one of their pitches, spinners taking nearly all wickets, even day 1.

McDonald 12th man because Hilfenhaus can't field to save himself.......

Back
Top Bottom