Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

And I reckon a lot of people will hold out for spiderman if the pack price is the same

Price point might be a little higher for spiderman, like $1-2/pack higher, I am not confident that all of the spiderman cards will be physical either, waiting on UD to confirm either way, but I remember reading somewhere that there was going to be foil up versions, so its possible the base will be digital again...

Well I had a go and I'm done already! Went 5 packs and only came away with a dual material, some parallels and inserts. So yep, not much value there I'm afraid..

Well I had a go and I'm done already! Went 5 packs and only came away with a dual material, some parallels and inserts. So yep, not much value there I'm afraid..

That is a shame bu when the odds of the materials are 2 per box they should be easy to hIt, I have seen people hitting autos and groot roots and all sorts of good stuff buying just a couple of packs where some buying boxes don't get anything good either... This may be a release I just piece together over time as I think a lot of cards who'll be cheap on COMC

I just think the price point is probably a bit too high. Physical boxes are only $113, so 11.30 a pack as opposed to 12.95, and the virtual packs should really be cheaper seeing as you can't redeem base and don't get a box topper. Packs at 9.99 would be a much better seller I'd think.

I just think the price point is probably a bit too high. Physical boxes are only $113, so 11.30 a pack as opposed to 12.95, and the virtual packs should really be cheaper seeing as you can't redeem base and don't get a box topper. Packs at 9.99 would be a much better seller I'd think.

I agree but I also think the product is overpriced to begin with as well, considering you only get 10 packs in a box, with the guarenteed tso patch cards I still don't think it's worth it, guaranteed auto maybe but you don't even get a base set from a box and they are not even a premium card, it's disappointing when you see what they do with other sets, they just copied the format for the first movie

I caved and bought three packs this evening, glad I did first two packs dropped these

image.png image.png

image.png image.png

Third was just a behind the scenes insert...

very nice! I'm glad I have stuck to my word, I have seen quite a few people by lots of packs and not pull anything so its nice to quit while I am ahead :D

Nice hit on the Bautista, that makes it all a bit worth while! No doubt I'll cave again at some point, but won't be soon..
Yeah I am not complaining about that one little bit, then to hit a nice looking sketch in the next pack was just as awesome, so it's made my 6 pack investment worth while!

Now let's see is I can trade away some of my Marvel Annual for GotG Stuff

Logged on this morning to some rediculous trade requests for my sketch and auto, as in someone thought the sketch was worth three parallel cards,

yea I find it super frustrating, I had the same request with one of the clerks autos I picked up, its worth about $20 and had a trade request for 5x civil war inserts for it, so like $1.50 worth of cards. I hate epacks for that but I also love it for the ease of trading, its just a shame you get so many people trying to rip others off

The ones that bug me are the ones that say take one base card but leave two.....
I dont mind that, quite often trade with them, at least they are honest up front, and they are getting something out of trading, otherwise its hard just to trade base for base, whats the incentive for the person accepting? I know when I send trades I always try to send something more than what I think its valued at so that they are getting a benefit out of the trade and I am getting the cards I want.

The good thing with take X and receive Y is that if it suits you, they tend to be almost 100% accept rate, unless they get voided. Where as sending stuff to random traders its really hit and miss

Back
Top Bottom