Anybody Selling Manchester United Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigers Maniac

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Finn
Is anybody here selling Manchester United cards? I am a absolute fanatic and have met the whole team and got my shirt signed but now I live in Australia so I can't find as much Manchester United-ish stuff around here.
It doesn't have to be cards - it can be stickers but in that case I would need an album etc. For instance - Match Attack cards but just Manchester United and stuff like that.

Thanks,
Finn
:v:

---------- Post added 03-07-2010 at 01:09 PM ----------

Please check out my other forum asking for World Cup stickers available for sale.

Hey Mate,

Good to see another United supporter, i have signed cards and memorabilia, got them mainly from eBay so that's the best way to go i reckon.

Can't wait to next season!

Hey Warney,

Thanks for the advice - I'll try there now. I didn't know that there were many Red Devils supporters on here! I can't wait either - I watched Hernandez in the World Cup and he looks like an awesome signing!

Thanks,
Finn

yeah i have bought a few signed Match Attax of eBay, Evra, Neville, Van der Sar, Rooney, Ferdinand and some others, also have a signed pennant, signed 09/10 Away Kit and 07/08 Champs League Final signed kit. There are a few United fans on here, but mainly dominated by Liverpool fans.... Discraceful

Hernandez looks really good, but so did Obertan and look what he's turned out to be (So Far that is)

you are quite a big fan by the looks of it. I wish I could have big collection but I also collect World Cup cards/stickers, NRL cards and Match Attax cards (I have all signed apart from Hernandez - he's my no.1 on wishlist for next year).
I haven't brought any kits from eBay but when i have been in England I brought the 2007/08 home + away, 2008/09 home + away, 2009/10 home + away and I am ordering the 2010/11 away kit soon.
Liverpool?? seriously - they have some good players but they finished something like 7th in the league last season - they'll never win it again - On the Hernandez topic yeah it might suck because even players like berbatov havent lived up to my expectations.

Yeah i am a Man U man too...Haha not as fanatic as you too though.....

Camo - I guess it's quite hard to be a real fan of Manchester United when you live in Australia, which I do now.
In England it's almost 25% Man U, 25% Chelsea 25% Liverpool and 25% Arsenal

I dont mind Man City either...Haha Fav 2 for me...Love soccer

Yeah - I don't mind Man City but they took Tevez! Grrrrr.... I have a favourite team in nearly every soccer league in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.