Anybody Selling Manchester United Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigers Maniac

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Finn
Is anybody here selling Manchester United cards? I am a absolute fanatic and have met the whole team and got my shirt signed but now I live in Australia so I can't find as much Manchester United-ish stuff around here.
It doesn't have to be cards - it can be stickers but in that case I would need an album etc. For instance - Match Attack cards but just Manchester United and stuff like that.

Thanks,
Finn
:v:

---------- Post added 03-07-2010 at 01:09 PM ----------

Please check out my other forum asking for World Cup stickers available for sale.

Hey Mate,

Good to see another United supporter, i have signed cards and memorabilia, got them mainly from eBay so that's the best way to go i reckon.

Can't wait to next season!

Hey Warney,

Thanks for the advice - I'll try there now. I didn't know that there were many Red Devils supporters on here! I can't wait either - I watched Hernandez in the World Cup and he looks like an awesome signing!

Thanks,
Finn

yeah i have bought a few signed Match Attax of eBay, Evra, Neville, Van der Sar, Rooney, Ferdinand and some others, also have a signed pennant, signed 09/10 Away Kit and 07/08 Champs League Final signed kit. There are a few United fans on here, but mainly dominated by Liverpool fans.... Discraceful:p

Hernandez looks really good, but so did Obertan and look what he's turned out to be (So Far that is)

you are quite a big fan by the looks of it. I wish I could have big collection but I also collect World Cup cards/stickers, NRL cards and Match Attax cards (I have all signed apart from Hernandez - he's my no.1 on wishlist for next year).
I haven't brought any kits from eBay but when i have been in England I brought the 2007/08 home + away, 2008/09 home + away, 2009/10 home + away and I am ordering the 2010/11 away kit soon.
Liverpool?? seriously - they have some good players but they finished something like 7th in the league last season - they'll never win it again - On the Hernandez topic yeah it might suck because even players like berbatov havent lived up to my expectations.

Yeah i am a Man U man too...Haha not as fanatic as you too though.....

Camo - I guess it's quite hard to be a real fan of Manchester United when you live in Australia, which I do now.
In England it's almost 25% Man U, 25% Chelsea 25% Liverpool and 25% Arsenal

I dont mind Man City either...Haha Fav 2 for me...Love soccer

Yeah - I don't mind Man City but they took Tevez! Grrrrr.... I have a favourite team in nearly every soccer league in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom