Any interest in Spartacus: Sand and Blood?

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I've never heard of the show, but it's described as "a cross between Gladiator and The 300 – with lots more sex and violence". Anyway, Rittenhouse is trying out a new product structure which is more like sports cards premium packs. A pack would be about $40 and would include 2 autographs, 2 base cards (from a set of 26), 1 savage chase (from set of 9) and 1 seductive chase (from set of 9).

I like the idea of the premium packs. It would certainly balance out the value of the autos, base sets and chase sets and makes the whole series more 'collectible'. It looks like Rittenhouse is trying different product structures as a possibility for their lower interest series. Green Hornet used a factory set release.

What do people think of the product structure?
Does anyone watch Spartacus and would actually collect these? BTW the auto lineup is apparently good with all major cast members signing.

my dad watches it , blood and sand was first season second season is called gods of the arena and yeah its a great show but i wouldnt be interested in cars.

my dad just asked me one question, which actor did they use for the protagonist? the main character died from cancer, if it is the late passed, we might grab a few packs.

Back
Top Bottom