Another shipping drama

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Some clown on eBay wants US$21 to ship 13 cards from Adelaide to Melbourne. If I were selling them, I could do it for no more than $5. The items were won opportunistically (ie. I saw them as they were about to close), therefore, I did not have time to fire off a request for decent combined shipping rate (but it should be F*CKING COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY!) You shouldn't have to REQUEST a fair shipping amount.

The thing is, I won a fair few GU and auto cards for their starting bid of $0.01, so he's obviously pissed that nobody else bid and is ripping me off on shipping. I KNOW I had no time to ask, but it should be f*cking basic!!!

I won 13 cards in total including SIX for a total of $0.36 :p ALL auto and/or GU.

:mad::mad::mad:

Shipping price per auction was $3.50.

Judging from his response to my complaint, he knows full well that he is being an asshole. He is technically correct, but that doesn't stop him from being a c*nt. I really don't believe the nerve of some people. US$21 DOLLARS FROM ADELAIDE?!?!?!?!

"i never stated anywhere, that i would make p/h cheaper for multiple purchases, yet i have done so for you. to less than 50% of what i was asking for. instead of $3.50 per card, which i was asking for on each listing. you obviously would of read the listings, and agreed to the contract which stated $3.50 per card. what made you think this was going to change?"

Who is the seller??? Also , tell them you want them posted in indivdual envelopes (i am sure it was never mentioned that they would be bulked together) with seperate postage.

Who is the seller??? Also , tell them you want them posted in indivdual envelopes (i am sure it was never mentioned that they would be bulked together) with seperate postage.

Am quite happy to name and shame:

sthaust*collectables

I am to the point where I will be happy to cop a negative in retaliation for leaving a negative comment for each card I won.

i did sent of a question about his auctions while they where active.his response was:
$3.50 for the first card and then half price for every other card won.so that is why i did not bid on his cards.
so i don't like your chances of making him change his mind on his shipping cost.because if you did ask him how much you would of got the same response i did.
that is why i won't bid on cards even if they are cheap without asking about combined shipping.because normally if they are cheap there is usually a reason why.and in this case it was because of his shipping cost.
anyway good luck with trying to change his mind
tony :D

i did sent of a question about his auctions while they where active.his response was:
$3.50 for the first card and then half price for every other card won.so that is why i did not bid on his cards.
so i don't like your chances of making him change his mind on his shipping cost.because if you did ask him how much you would of got the same response i did.
that is why i won't bid on cards even if they are cheap without asking about combined shipping.because normally if they are cheap there is usually a reason why.and in this case it was because of his shipping cost.
anyway good luck with trying to change his mind
tony :D

I doubt I will change his mind. I just want to let him know that he is an asshole!

13 negs should do it :) it will hurt him (12 feedback) more than a negative would hurt me (300 or so)

Typical of alot of newbie sellers really. I pray for the day that you just get charged what Aus Post charges the seller!

Back
Top Bottom