Another MJ Disappeared Overseas - MJ collectors please help!

Just got off the phone with eBay, their fraud team will be investigating this guy immediately. Also got a message back from the guy:

Thank you finally received it.

All good, I cancelled the paypal claim.

Well buddy, it's not "all good" now is it? As promised, here's all his information:

Rudy Cayadi Lawer
***Address removed by Admin***
Wolli Creek NSW, 2205

eBay id#jordan23ssd

email: [email protected]

Sold this via eBay in July to a member in NSW, Australia. Now he claims that he has not received it. If anyone sees this card pop up on any boards please let me know. I will reward any information for its capture!

There's 27 of these graded by beckett and some of those have the peel on them so there's a very small number of these out there.
sc00024e20-1.jpg

Serial #0007180246

Thank you for all the help!

will keep an eye out. gotta go registered with any high ends...extra 2.75 makes all the difference

And registered doesnt make much difference. If someone decides to scam you, they can, eBay and PayPal make it simple..
Virtually up to ones morals. If you send regular and they say they didn't receive then you have to refund, if you send registered they can say not as described,send registered back to you for a refund - and send you back a base card. Your signature = they get a refund. So really, only difference is their return postage cost :(

And registered doesnt make much difference. If someone decides to scam you, they can, eBay and PayPal make it simple..
Virtually up to ones morals. If you send regular and they say they didn't receive then you have to refund, if you send registered they can say not as described,send registered back to you for a refund - and send you back a base card. Your signature = they get a refund. So really, only difference is their return postage cost :(

Ive had that happen, the card was sent back wrong , however if u argue hard enough there is usually a way out. i didnt get my card, but ebay did a "courtesy refund", so its not all bad news - but it does take some effort

i didnt relize it was sent registered, online tracking is useful tho

i just had some stuff sent from dave and adams.
paid for it last wednsday got it monday. 4 working days!! crazy fast.
by UPS. had tracking to australia. sorting facility in botany bay.

I learned my lesson. Next time I will most definitely be able to track overseas for a high value item. That is crazy fast shipping though

yeah, after reading how this has unfolded, and how helpful ozct members were, i just think, has some slimeball just realized how he can now scam buyers....just me being a sceptic i hope...but it sounds like the bad guy is about to be busted...and that makes sooooooo happy

Back
Top Bottom