Another MJ Disappeared Overseas - MJ collectors please help!

yer don't trust USPS online tracking.

I got a $2K MJ delivered to me about a year ago now and it still says online the card is in the USA. THis is something USPS need to bloody fix. Very poor on their behalf.

Lucky I am honest person. I informed the seller saying to be careful with USPS online tracking in future as they did not update.

I wonder who Jordan23ssd is also from NSW?????

Amy or Ray ????

Funny about the coincidence ??

This is what I was thinking when I read the eBay name. I really hope not.

Would seem odd to lose tracking once it leaves the States, considering it's "First Class International Mail".

Depending on how things are shipped. I had some boxes arrive in abut 8 days a few weeks back.
'First Class International' is pretty much their basic option! They just give it a fancy name! lol

Thank you for all of the comments guys! I will try to get in contact with Auspost and see if I can learn anything. It seems like shipping registered did little for me though.

Thank you for all of the comments guys! I will try to get in contact with Auspost and see if I can learn anything. It seems like shipping registered did little for me though.

how much was the registered postage cost? was it the $16 service? or cheaper?

Reason I ask is I know a few US people in your situtation in the past, and if I really need the card (ie something I vlaue dearly for PC), I am always happy to tell them to use the $16 postage option, or even the $38 express one if the card is very expensive. WHen I request that most US sellers seem to be happy enough to send to me.

how much was the registered postage cost? was it the $16 service? or cheaper?

Reason I ask is I know a few US people in your situtation in the past, and if I really need the card (ie something I vlaue dearly for PC), I am always happy to tell them to use the $16 postage option, or even the $38 express one if the card is very expensive. WHen I request that most US sellers seem to be happy enough to send to me.

it was the $16 service.

The $16 one is 'registered' but not 'tracked'. It also has a habit of taking a long time to arrive (longer than the $2.33 option...). The postal services (US/Aus) should know more about the whereabouts than you can see, so they should be the first port of call.

Well gentlemen, it looks like Aussie Post has earned themselves a gold star! Got this email from them a few minutes ago. Couldn't be happier:

Dear Mark

Thank you for your Online Enquiry. I am certainly happy to assist you.

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response we are currently experiencing a high volume of online enquiries.

Our records indicate this item was collected from the Arncliffe Post Shop and signed by (the person who paid for the card) on the 3/8/12.

I hope this information is of assistance.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Donna L | Digital & Contact Centres - eServices | Australia Post
Online Services Consultant

Well gentlemen, it looks like Aussie Post has earned themselves a gold star! Got this email from them a few minutes ago. Couldn't be happier:

Dear Mark

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response we are currently experiencing a high volume of online enquiries.

Our records indicate this item was collected from the Arncliffe Post Shop and signed by (the person who paid for the card) on the 3/8/12.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Happy to see Auspost did their part. I hope you haven't refunded any money to the buyer.

Dear Mark

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

That IS fantasitc!

Keep us posted re: PayPal, hopefully all works out. They SHOULD have kept the money aside, whilst waiting for you to plead your case. Interesting to know when the claim was filed, considering they collected the item from the Post Office on the 3rd last month....

p.s. if the claim was filed AFTER that date, PLEASE post the buyer's ID....!!! :thumbsup:

That IS fantasitc!

Keep us posted re: PayPal, hopefully all works out. They SHOULD have kept the money aside, whilst waiting for you to plead your case. Interesting to know when the claim was filed, considering they collected the item from the Post Office on the 3rd last month....

p.s. if the claim was filed AFTER that date, PLEASE post the buyer's ID....!!! :thumbsup:

The claim was filed on August 29th or so, almost 4 weeks after he received. It will be very interesting to hear what paypal has to say in the morning.
eBay user id is jordan23ssd

Also, after I finish handing paypal their lunch my next phone call will be to eBay to have this guy removed and blacklisted from the site so that he can't pull this kind of crap on anyone else.

Glad to hear that you have caught them out with Aust post..

About time some of these scammers started to get caught out. I really hope that paypal accepts the evidence....

It is a shame i am not in NSW, i would love to knock on there door and confront them in person about it! The look on there face would be priceless.

Just thought of this: does anyone have any information on any legal courses of action that I can take or any advice/knowledge/info in that area?

As of right now, my 3rd phone call will be to his local police department to see what they have to say about the matter.

Back
Top Bottom