Another Major mail week

So that is what a quad auto gets you! :D

love them MJ auto, look so nice

Does this mean i no longer have to do anything for Jimbo? Yay!

Lippo said:

love them MJ auto, look so nice

Does this mean i no longer have to do anything for Jimbo? Yay!

Knock it off! ur still my slave :p!! hehehe *joking* Very thankful for all your help Lippo and Clark!! I only called upon clark because you were absent and I knew you were budgetting!!

that marion auto patch is SWEEEEEEET =P~

I think the final destination of that kandi man card should be the bin though ;) j/k

great all round mailday clarkey, ive the patch version of the RJ if your interested.

How did a Battier jersye card sneak into your mailday ;)...LMAO

Great mailday!! Love the MJ

Not bad Clarkey 14 posts in a mailday :D LOL

Some nice stuff there. Whats the deal with the Khandi man final destination?? What do they mean by that?? hehe

ANY Jordan GU is a nice pickup with him in a bulls uni. Congrats Jimbo :D

Great mailday Clarkey! Love the MJ, J-Smoov, Bogey, Manu/Gasol, Jenny, Dual Elements, Nash/Amare & the Dwighty!! lol.

The others are great too, but what's with the Bat-Man???

And awesome job on the Matrix Exquisite Clarkey, sweet pickup Jimbo!

chadjaja® said:
Not bad Clarkey 14 posts in a mailday :D LOL

Some nice stuff there. Whats the deal with the Khandi man final destination?? What do they mean by that?? hehe

ANY Jordan GU is a nice pickup with him in a bulls uni. Congrats Jimbo :D

Hahaha thanks Buddy, don't wanna steal Clarkes thunder though!!

^ Very nice addition to your Marion collection there Jimbo. What a card and it is of the first year of Exquisite too. Well done.

By the way, I hope you've posted the card as I don't want to leave the buyer hanging. ;)

Sweet MJ card there clarkey. I love it!! And those Winning Materials looks sweet too. :D

The Marion is awesome, it's almost a Letterman. Lucky Jimbo ;)
Interesting that they put MVP and Amare on the same card way back then..

henkita217 said:
^ Very nice addition to your Marion collection there Jimbo. What a card and it is of the first year of Exquisite too. Well done.

By the way, I hope you've posted the card as I don't want to leave the buyer hanging. ;)

Sweet MJ card there clarkey. I love it!! And those Winning Materials looks sweet too. :D

it's cool mate, was sent first thing this morning.. my mum went to the p-office for me!!

hehehe.. GREAT CARDS CLARKES!!

Lippo said:

That's the card part of it. With the funds I also got, there are some cards I got on ebay which I will soon show.

;-)

Thanks for all the comments. Hope you love your card, Jimbo. PS, got a refund from the seller for postage. Will contact ya!!!

And Scotty, love your avatar. Wonder where that card in your come from???
And I'd knew you'd love those cards...

;-)

Back
Top Bottom