Another little mailday

Jay Blank

One Man Army
Real Name
Jason
Just received another parcel from Grayson At Cherry Collectables from some of box busts this week. Not going to scan it all as it will take me all night. I scanned some of it though including most of the better stuff.

There's probably 100+ GU I didn't scan and heaps of inserts, but couldn't be bothered scanning them, this took long enough as it was. Most are FS/FT. Gimme all your DRose!!! :)

That is some fine box breaking form! Favourite card has to be the Manute Bol auto - M BOL in capitalised print - hah hah - love it! I could make a career out of forging that sig!

Id hate to see a large mailday from you! Kobe's and a Manute!! Love the Nique though!

Wowzers Jay what a mailday! 2 KOBE ON CARD AUTOS a sweet Tyreke 2 very nice westbrooks the guy who has the best ever auto Manute Bol and a sweeeeeeeeet human highlight reel auto! Damn!

wow love the first Kobe auto some sick hits there mate. Nice work on the 2 Westbrook RC's too, could have done alot worse.

Can't believe no one told me of the Augustin Red Hot though :mad:
Let me know what you want for it mate, i have a 3clr and a 2clr so the 1 clr would be a nice addition ;)

wow love the first Kobe auto some sick hits there mate. Nice work on the 2 Westbrook RC's too, could have done alot worse.

Can't believe no one told me of the Augustin Red Hot though :mad:
Let me know what you want for it mate, i have a 3clr and a 2clr so the 1 clr would be a nice addition ;)

Yeah definately not complaining :)

Back
Top Bottom