Another huge mailday for me, combining team support with national pride

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
I'm a Thunder fan (slightly obvious).

I'm a Kiwi.

What was the best thing to happen in 2013? The Thunder drafting NZ's own Steven Adams.

I put in a request with Meigray for any of his jerseys, but none have been available yet. Except the special edition ones which are always auctioned. So I knew I had to have it...

Not playing a minute until the 4th quarter when the blowout win was already confirmed, then playing the entire 12 minutes, costing me quite a bit at auction and then another $376NZ in tax and duties, I present to you, the new most cherished piece of my collection:

Adamsfront_zpsde989c3f.jpg

Adamsback_zps00aa498d.jpg

I thought the Christmas Day jerseys were cool. I thought the logo would be amazing. It's not really, a bit of a letdown, but the actual jersey itself is AWESOME.

Don't expect any maildays out of me for a while now....

Nice pick up.....not a fan of the sleeved jerseys but its a great piece with a lot of historical and sentimental value.

Well done!

Been watching him a little bit, he looks like solid player and could become the difference come playoff time.

Sorta like birdman in Miami, just does things that get other people in better scoring positions...

Nice jersey!

Huge pickup mate! I was watching that auction wondering which of our NZ brothers would have a crack.

Congrats mate =D>

Back
Top Bottom