Another eBay rant..

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
As you all know I like to call it as it is......

My rant is as follows....

Idiot eBay buyers that have their email spam settings so high that they don't recieve emails from me or thru eBay itself!

I fear my first neg as the guy keeps emailing saying if i don't repsond he will...

I've contacted eBay saying he is uncontactable wich is an offence by their rules

:twisted:

I had one guy who has mispelt his own name in his return to email address.

so every time I replied, id get it Returned, and have to login to ebay and email him from there...once I worked out what it was, I told him numerous times to change it, but he never did!

I had one guy who has mispelt his own name in his return to email address.

so every time I replied, id get it Returned, and have to login to ebay and email him from there...once I worked out what it was, I told him numerous times to change it, but he never did!

That's as annoying as people who just list their suburb/town on their Ebay address as Sydney or Melbourne....they then wonder why their mail gets lost. I have to email them to find out where they live or use the Oz post website...then out of courtesy email the bidder to let them know to update their address....I don't think any have so far!!!

Isn't it funny that every time you get eBay involved they respond :eek:

The card was held up by airport security for some reason??????? What the hell??? Well he has it now and is happy.

He claims he got only one response from me and that it was a 'tech' stuff up...

OK then.....

Back
Top Bottom