Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway Mail - August / Memorabilia Bonus!

penny1fan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aaron
eBay User
penny1fan
Greetings once again my friends,Figured I would share some new additions from this past month for the Penny PC.

1999-00 Topps Tipoff Daily Double 11/21-11/27

Which completes the trifecta (all different dates on bottom) - tricky set of 3 to complete.

2013-14 Timeless Treasures Perennial Material Jersey

2013-14 Titanium Titanic Jersey SP 21/99

2013-14 Select Swatches Purple Pulsar SP 1/99 ( Jersey # addition :D )

2013-14 Gold Standard Mother Lode Auto SP 25/25

2013-14 Intrigue Red,White,Blue Auto SP 14/25 (Gorgeous cards!)

2013-14 Preferred Silhouette SP 17/35

So I also picked up this really cool Penny PE game worn arm band (These PE arm bands are one of Penny's trademarks back in the day) I have seen a few of these on Ebay in the distant past but it's been a long time since I seen another available.Got this from a guy who had previously collected Penny memorabilia while living in Orlando FL. his entire life.Very cool piece considering it only set me back just $20!

A few photos of Penny wearing this same sample.

The "Penny 1 "arm band

As always thanks for checking out my new goodies and sharing the love!!!

Last edited:
Nice armband, Love the red white and blue one of my favourite recent autos! Nice job on the silo too man still waiting land one of those!

The armband is an awesome oddball PC item. I also love the intrigue RWB auto. Nice stuff!

Thanks as always buddy!

Great pick ups as usual!

Thanks!!!

The Penny Armband is the best imo. Brings back memories!

Thanks! The armbands Penny wore was pretty iconic for those times - Definitely great memories for sure!!!

Nice armband, Love the red white and blue one of my favourite recent autos! Nice job on the silo too man still waiting land one of those!

Thanks Ant!,

I knew you would like the armband and I have to agree with these RWB Auto's took awhile for another /25 to pop up but when it did I had to have it lol.The silo's were selling at such a great price early IMO and I am pretty confident you will get one for probably cheaper than what I paid,I jumped the gun a bit on this one as it was the first to get listed a few weeks back.

very nice - how do you know it was PE version?

Ignore me - I was thinking I had a penny one at home, but just realised it is an Iverson one.

Thanks, Penny's were custom made for him making them a PE (player exclusive) These were never issued to the public.

The Reebok Iverson bands were issued to the public and sold over counter.I remember them ones like it was yesterday lol

I can't help but love the Purple Selects :) And cool addition on the sweat band!

Thanks my friend!

That arm band is sick!!! Select number 1 jersey is my pick!!

Thanks! Appreciate it,Love that MJ BAMS in your avi - Dope 90's inserts are my fav :)

AWESOME mailday, the Silhouette is my favorite :hearts:

Congrats :thumbsup:
JP

Thanks JP! Silo's are pretty sharp this year.Been waiting for a crazy "prime" to appear but just letter/band patches so far :(

Love he arm band! The purple select is very nice too.

Thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom