And some more mail...

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Thought the Baron deserved its own thread hes some other new stuff.

Chris Paul Auto Focus Trilogy
Andrew Bogut Auto Focus Trilogy
Dr.J Legendary fabrics Auto SP (only ever seen 2 even though they are /100)
Hope you enjoy.

Bogut.JPG

Paul.jpg

Dr.J.JPG

Nice work Shoes....the Dr J looks great and like you said i have never seen one before.

CP3 looks like he is dancing!!! ;)

is that doc J for trade/sale mate, very interested if it is. actually theres one on ebay atm, so ill see how i do on that one and get back to you.

the paul and bogy are very nice too.

Welcome back shoes. ;-)

That DrJ is nice. They were around a lot over the last few years but have been drying up lately as they get into PCs etc. Ive got the Nique one :) Nice pickup.

Yer Chad thanks , and I think a member of these boards has a beautiful Larry bird one. Do you know If UD changed the design to Black/white to make the legends cards look older cause if you goto their website the cards in there list seem colored but Ive never seen a colored one.

Nah all the pics are B&W. Even on the just the patches. I have the set of those but miss the SP's of Gervin and Malone that they say they made but I know that no one has ever seen one!

Those auto focus's are sweet I've been trying to find a decent Hakeem but it looks like they are all signed with a really fat pen so the autos are crappy.

chadjaja® said:
Nah all the pics are B&W. Even on the just the patches. I have the set of those but miss the SP's of Gervin and Malone that they say they made but I know that no one has ever seen one!
KK thanks for that, did seem a bit weird but they probably look better in B+W anyhow :)

Back
Top Bottom