Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

Well I've be waiting for awhile now for several fairly big additions to turn up and thought it'd been a bit too long between maildays so I thought stuff if and decided to post these up again.

First up is a pretty big addition as this is one of the guy's I've wanted an RPA of the most. Ekpe Udoh NT RAP /25

Pretty sweet GU card from black elite with Griffin, Aminu and Warren /49

And finally to complete my chase of the Aminu black elite cards and add the very first Griffin auto to my collection...Griffin, Aminu and Warren auto version also numbered to /49....

As always, thanks for taking the time to check my mailday out and I promise my next once is going to be pretty awesome in comparison!

It sucks when you have to get a Griffin auto just to get your PC player! I am still to get a few Blair/Griffin etc for my PC.

Love the RPA! Great stuff mate!

It sucks when you have to get a Griffin auto just to get your PC player! I am still to get a few Blair/Griffin etc for my PC.

Love the RPA! Great stuff mate!

Yeah I know what you mean, i've got a couple more Griffin duals I've got to pick up and being as one is numbered /10, I know i'll end up spending way more then I want for it.

Nice nice stuff, too bad I have no RPAs to get for my PC players, they are as good, if not better, than the Rookie Auto Patches that Exquisite used to put out!

I personally am a huge fanboy for this years RPA design and would rank it up there with Exquisite! (I know that'll tick off some people here)

RPA addiction! Not a bad addiction to have though - those triples are nice looking pieces of cardboard too!