Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

Well I've be waiting for awhile now for several fairly big additions to turn up and thought it'd been a bit too long between maildays so I thought stuff if and decided to post these up again.

First up is a pretty big addition as this is one of the guy's I've wanted an RPA of the most. Ekpe Udoh NT RAP /25

udohrpa.jpg

Pretty sweet GU card from black elite with Griffin, Aminu and Warren /49

triplegu.jpg

And finally to complete my chase of the Aminu black elite cards and add the very first Griffin auto to my collection...Griffin, Aminu and Warren auto version also numbered to /49....

tripleau.jpg

As always, thanks for taking the time to check my mailday out and I promise my next once is going to be pretty awesome in comparison!

It sucks when you have to get a Griffin auto just to get your PC player! I am still to get a few Blair/Griffin etc for my PC.

Love the RPA! Great stuff mate!

It sucks when you have to get a Griffin auto just to get your PC player! I am still to get a few Blair/Griffin etc for my PC.

Love the RPA! Great stuff mate!

Yeah I know what you mean, i've got a couple more Griffin duals I've got to pick up and being as one is numbered /10, I know i'll end up spending way more then I want for it.

Nice nice stuff, too bad I have no RPAs to get for my PC players, they are as good, if not better, than the Rookie Auto Patches that Exquisite used to put out!

I personally am a huge fanboy for this years RPA design and would rank it up there with Exquisite! (I know that'll tick off some people here)

RPA addiction! Not a bad addiction to have though - those triples are nice looking pieces of cardboard too!

Back
Top Bottom