Almost a new year...Whats on your card to do list?

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
It helps to have goals these days with the amount of product out there.

Whats on your 2006 to do/collect list????

Mine is more greatest 50 RCs. A jordan RC psa 7 and a Dr J psa 7 to start with.

Finish my 1969 topps set.

Finish my Celts master set if I can....tough ask but a goal.

I can already guess Vlad's etc...

:lol:

Others???

WOW Col!! 53 left? Is that ALL of his cards? AWESOME!!!

Wouldnt mind getting my first Chuck Auto.

Wonder if I could get to 100 Harris Autos??

Get rid of all my boxes of cards.

Reach the 500 Mark of Chuck. Big ask, but why not, got 114 Harris' in less than 1 year...

But I guess, 2006 will be a big year for us personally, hoping to get our shit together, and move out...get our own place. Maybe my "dream goals" wont be all reachable.. but 1 or 2 should be.

Complete the SPx WM Combo sets from 03/04 & 04/05, 03/04 Finite Elements WU set, Fleer Throwback JSY RC set & SP Signature JSY RCs, as well as sets from 90's.

New stuff?

Probably get some sets from before 1990.
Chase Bogut's, Dwight's & Jameer's.
Break a wider range of boxes.

At the moment the goals for 2006 are:

- Finish off my 04/05 Ultimate Jersey Card Set. Only 6 more to go!....
(LeBron, Big Ben, Manu, Isiah, Yao and Ben Gordon)

- Collect as many Bogut game used Jersey/Patch cards as I can....

Thats about it at the moment!

Cheers
Matt

I'm going to try not to start anything new (or at least not expensive).
So will concentrate on finishing my SIG set and getting a few more of the 50 Greatest autos.

Not sure what I want to do as have just come back into the hobby this year. Have been collecting Jordans until his first retirement need 40 odd to finish that which I will continue to do. Collecting Wade at the moment, but may sell off all his cards to pursue something undecided yet and will continue to collect Channing Frye!

Get:

My 1st Kidd 1/1 (pending) ;)
A KG auto
A VC auto
A LeBron auto

and maybe

1 auto of each team's star player. (Arenas, Jermaine, etc)

mine would be to get more auto;s of kirk hinrich, maybe a 1/1, id really like one of the 03-04 bowman signature auto/gu RC of his . :eek:

And to get some more patch's and auto's of the players i collect, and maybe break some boxes this year(as i have only broken 2 boxes before) :D

try to finish my trimarks 1 set (thanks to upper deck for not redeeming the clippers trimarks 1. hurry up!).

2nd to start another set which is currently on the way!

hmm... mine would be:

Expanding My Amare Collection. Would like atleast 5 or 6 Autos by the end of next yr.

Completing My Hoops 93/94 Set - 1 God damn card lol (MJ Supreme Court!)

94/95 Hoops set - not many to go either.

Wouldnt mind finishing some of my 03/04 Sets. UD MVP Jersys/Autos, Rookie Exclusives, Finite Dual Warm-ups

Also try and expand my Jameer Auto collection.

finishing some of the sets from back in the 90's I need a few handfuls from...

getting DRobs, but slowing down a bit, and maybe trying alternative methods, like beckett instead of ebay and paying heaps on postage for 1 card...

and scanning and designing a drob card website!

Get my hands on a Vinsanty 98-99 upper deck game jersey if anyone knows any around would be much appreciated to know

CHEERS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom