All Jason Richardson Collection 4 Sale !! 514 Cards ( 170 Jrsy, 44 Auto, 41 Patch !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-RICH

Wood Impressions
Real Name
Maciek
Hi! i collected JASON RICHARDSON cards for 2 years and have one of the biggest collections on the world:) probably i'm on third place:) Already i start to build a house so i need a lot of money to do that. i decide to sell my whole collection of cards. Its hard decision for me but i must do that..

Anyway i want to sell all jrich cards. I have 514/1521 richardson cards ever produced, that is 33.8% from all.
Have 255 GU CARDS ( 170 Jerseys +shoe, 44 AUTO cards and 41 PATCH cards. A lot of numbered, rookies and inserts. Most of those cars are very rare and hard to find like exquisites, ultimate patches, auto ,low numbered, 2x 1/1 masterpieces, triple ,dual autos or many UD BLACKS with octo jersey #/5! many many great cards!
You can see majority of those cards on my site:

Pictures by J-RICH4 - Photobucket

or my all cards on my forum in this topic:

http://www.kartynba.fora.pl/lebron4-cards-t71.html

I want to sell all, for the same price that i bought. I think that is a square deal. The price for ALL COLLECTION IS : 2960 US $.

I know that is a lot of money at all ,but i think that is upstanding deal and good price for cards wchich you can get.

example picks with my cards:

If somebody will be interest please lmk. Thank You.

Re: All Jason Richardson Collection 4 Sale !! 514 Cards ( 170 Jrsy, 44 Auto, 41 Patch

hey mate are going to break up the lot at all? also if possible save some of your best ones and sell certains ones off you can re pick up later down the line ;)
Jeff

Re: All Jason Richardson Collection 4 Sale !! 514 Cards ( 170 Jrsy, 44 Auto, 41 Patch

yeah probably i will do that but firstly i would like to sell collection at all:) you know- less problems with that. regards;P

not a problem if I do buy im interested in the triple auto and a few patch cards :D
Jeff

hey mate, if you decide to sell your cards individually drop me a PM coz i am interested in a couple.

That is an awsome pc, very sad that you have to sell it :eek:.

That is very sad, to see such a fantastic collection moved on. Many hours of both work and satisfaction went into that! Hope you get a price deserving of a fine collection!

I replied to you message to me through Ebay twice. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
John

sorry but i cant already sell those collection like lots or sell single cards..i have one serious buyer in Poland and maybe he buy whole ..if not ,than i will try to sell singles and let you know. Thanks

Well please let me know as soon as your able to. Id really like to buy a few cards from you as most of what you have I already have.

Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom