AFL Pinnacle and Presitige sigs and platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay has been contacted and a report filed due to the fact that you have copied my Michael Hurley DP5 add description word for word, you couldn't even be bothered to change the colours.

It's not really that hard to describe a card for yourself rather than stealing someone else's add.

Ebay has been contacted and a report filed due to the fact that you have copied my Michael Hurley DP5 add description word for word, you couldn't even be bothered to change the colours.

It's not really that hard to describe a card for yourself rather than stealing someone else's add.

Honestly, who cares, as long as it is legit.....

Is that a reason to have all 5 removed?

You could have at least contacted me with your concern first, I am a reasonable person and would have altered my ad

So that is how you help someone who has had a shocking xmas?

You sure don't have any xmas spirit do you?

I have 1.5 weeks to come up with $200 for rent or my 2 yr old, 6 yr old and myself are on the street

Honestly, who cares, as long as it is legit.....

You obviously don't use ebay, because if you did you would know the time it takes to list something to sell and you wouldn't be happy if someone copied your add word for word.

---------- Post added 30-12-2010 at 02:48 PM ----------

So that is how you help someone who has had a shocking xmas?

You sure don't have any xmas spirit do you?

I have 1.5 weeks to come up with $200 for rent or my 2 yr old, 6 yr old and myself are on the street

I'm sorry for your situation and l hope everything works out for you but to be fair l don't think you would be happy if you listed something on Ebay and two days later you saw that someone had listed the same item, with the same add.

But why all 5?

And why couldn't you have said something here so I could fix the issue for you?

Honestly that is exactly what I would have done if I had of cared at all about my ad being copied

I would have taken it as a sign of respect seems it shows the person liked my ad

The reason l did it was because all 5 adds used the same wording (apart from the few words you changed) and I'm sick of these type of things happening to me whenever l use Ebay.

Relisted the items and edited the first post

Please! If you have any issues still contact me first with the issue and I will endeavor to correct it

Thanx to all that participated in the Auctions

To all successful buyers, your card/s should arrive in the next day or 2 if you haven't already received them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom