Advice on NBA Packs and Boxes: Ask your questions here!

Hey guys, i'm new to this and would like to start collecting. i'm in the Canberra area so if you have any tips or advice that would be great

Hey guys,
I want to get a box of cards soon over the X-Mas break. Just a couple of questions.
1. What is DACW's shipping like for a box or two?
2. What two boxes would you get? I'm looking for a decent auto, a Panini product and lots of numbered cards a box. I like the look of 13-14 Signatures and 14-15 Totally Certified...
Thanks

Hey guys,
I want to get a box of cards soon over the X-Mas break. Just a couple of questions.
1. What is DACW's shipping like for a box or two?
2. What two boxes would you get? I'm looking for a decent auto, a Panini product and lots of numbered cards a box. I like the look of 13-14 Signatures and 14-15 Totally Certified...
Thanks

Hit up Grayson from @cherrycollectables seeing as you are in Melbourne he will be able to help you out I'm sure

12-13 or 13-14 signatures won't net you a decent auto. It's a significantly watered down product with a ton of false scarcity.

They make some crazy promise that every box contains an auto numbered #/25 or less, however if you look at the checklist the variations are #/25, #/20, #/15, #/10, #/5, #/3, #/1 - and the only difference is the colour of the brand / world "signatures".

Alright, need some more help.
I'll be going to Perth soon, and I'm planning to go to Al's Card Shop or Just Da Best Cards (or whatever the hell that place is called)
Does anyone know the box prices for Al's Card Store, and which one is better value to go to?
Thanks, George

Alright, need some more help.
I'll be going to Perth soon, and I'm planning to go to Al's Card Shop or Just Da Best Cards (or whatever the hell that place is called)
Does anyone know the box prices for Al's Card Store, and which one is better value to go to?
Thanks, George
hey mate Justin (just da best cards) is the best with prices in boxes depends where ur staying of course as he is open on the weekends only and is a 40 min drive from Perth cbd. Als is in the cbd. Also Benji from Westoz cards is home operator he is also up near just da best cards if you wanna look in there. Happy to help if you need anymore info

Back
Top Bottom