IMG-2.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

I do have some more stuff to arrive but after this and my recent ebay purchases I might have to hold off for a while...but then again WHY!!

The exquisite and black are sensational.
More awesome additions to that PC.
Is this guy giving up collecting?

He has given up collecting JO and has decided to concentrate on various Game Used and Auto sets. A decision that was a good one for me as it means less competition on ebay for JO cards.

Nice work... the pickups and story... did you flash a certain couple of logomans and say that he can't compete with you..? ;)

No, but that's not a bad idea and might try on the other collector if I ever see him again. He hasn't been seen for a while although he is in the Navy so may be on active duty.

crazy @ass ud black multi patch garth!!! awesome awesome additions... youve really bolstered the pc in a major way with this bulk purchase

crazy @ass ud black multi patch garth!!! awesome awesome additions... youve really bolstered the pc in a major way with this bulk purchase

not too mention put one helluva dent in the old paypal balance. Oh well do have some stuff for sale on ebay at the moment..so have some bids...please

Sequels usually suck......but not this time man:worthy: That is kicka$$ and definitely have a soft spot for those UD black patches you must be buzzing with all these PC additions :D

Back
Top Bottom