A-League 2009/10

tonymess

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tony
As I posted in my new member intro, my young boys and I are dabbling in the A-League cards as they are big followers of the game.

I bought a factory box and each night they get to open a few packets (depending on their behaviour!!!). Eight packets yesterday (in my intro post).

1 - Base
2 - Base
3 - Scott McDonald - Socceroo
4 - Base
5 - Jade North - Socceroo
6 - Base
7 - Base
8 - Base

Checklists 1, 2 and 3 were in packs 3, 4 and 7.

Four today

9 - Base
10 - Base
11 - Lucas Neill - Socceroo :thumbsup:
12 - Shane Smeltz - Superstar :)

I'll keep posting the results of others as I bribe my way through them.

Good luck with the rest mate! Your kids must be having a lot of fun opening the packs lol!

They're only 5 and 7 years old but love soccer, play in the yard, watch it on tv, come to Victory matches etc. but are just learning the concept to chores - keeps me happy collecting the cards and them excited about who they'll get next!!!

19 - Base
20 - Base
21 - Base
22 - Michael Petkovic - Socceroo
23 - Base
24 - Base

Still no auto card - gotta be close now with only 8 packets to go!!!

We didn't last much longer, don't know if it was myself or them that was getting too excited - Murphy's law it was in pack 32 - Michael Zullo 237 of 300 (he's one of the families favourties so not too disappointed - although Robbie Fowler would have been nicer). Also got Jason Culina - Superstar in pack 30 and Brett Holman Socceroo in pack 26. Remainder were base packs.

Kids now have a full base set each and a few of their heros to boot.

May have to sneak in another box soon.

Well done, hope the kids enjoy the cards. I also have some common sets from past 3 years A-League. If you are interested just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom