A.I. Patch-day

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
Wifey picked up the mail yesterday and remembered a couple of hours ago that I got something. So I got yesterday's mail today. I've been waiting the longest time for this to arrive, I was a day away from filing a claim with paypal too but here it is finally..

04-05 Skybox LE LEgends of the Draft patch Allen Iverson --- 01/25

AILEPatch.jpg

Very nice Funky. Am waiting on 2 packages from USA that are almost 30 days old, so I understand getting to that waiting point before filing the claim.

A very nice card for sure, though.

Hey Travis,

I was waiting for the arrival of this beauty. I thought it was long gone into your PC vault, but damn, you sure did waited for a long time for it man.

It's all good though because this card is a true beauty. The beautiful 3 colour patch speaks for itself. I, myself still have to pick this set up. Maybe the next one that pops up on eBay. :)

By the way, you take excellent photos man. What camera and backdrop do you use? I prefer this type of shot than the ones you took your auto out of but hey, it looks really clean bro!

Well done once again Funk! What's your next pick-up? ;)

Thanks Hendra, that means alot.

I don't have a scanner so yea I've gotta take pics all the time and it's hard sometimes getting the light right and everything. My camera's nothing special; Canon PowerShot S2 IS, and the backgrounds all depend on which room I'm in. This was taken on my desk.

I have nothing on the horizon atm, I basically go for whatever catches my eye so we'll see.. :D

Funkadelic said:
Thanks Hendra, that means alot.

I don't have a scanner so yea I've gotta take pics all the time and it's hard sometimes getting the light right and everything. My camera's nothing special; Canon PowerShot S2 IS, and the backgrounds all depend on which room I'm in. This was taken on my desk.

I have nothing on the horizon atm, I basically go for whatever catches my eye so we'll see.. :D

Take all your pictures on your desk from now on. It looks neat & clean man. I got to admit, I would prefer to have your desk and camera than my scanner? Up for a trade? :)

Anyway, let me know if you have some extra dosh for this week. I got some nice Iverson's that you may be interested on.

Nice patch, I really liked the layout of those cards. I've got the Walker patch, its red, yellow and black and on the back says from a Mavericks jersey.......riiiiight

That baby deserves the "s-a-weeeeeeet dude" award.

Love that patch, freakin nice as Trav!!

You know for certain it's a letter, but what one that's the mystery...

Well done dude!!!

Back
Top Bottom