A couple of (ebay) 1/1's and an actual 1/1, plus a bit more

FabFiveFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
Havent done a mailday in ages, and have recently had quite a few sweet cards come through. Thought I'd just show a few for now, including these which if they were on ebay (which a couple were) would be advertised as 1/1, even though they obviously arent.

So lets start with my favourite new card. Obviously was chasing it due to the Collison factor but the other two guys are hardly duds either...

P1010412.jpg

Which matches very nicely with this one which was already in my PC:

P1010413.jpg

And now a nice new Markieff Morris Patch. Lovin the brightness of this one:

P1010414.jpg

And since I am on the Morris twins theme, here is the first of the ebay 1/1's :whistle: . This one is numbered 25/25 and yes this one was off ebay, and in item description it was listed as a 1/1, totally laughable.

P1010418.jpg

Now onto the more legitimate 1/1's. Both Collison's for my PC :wave: and this first one is jersey numbered 2/49 and a nice 3 colour patch as a bonus

P1010410.jpg

And finally what we have all been waiting for (or at least I was til it arrived in my mailbox) This sick patch is a Rookie Year Patch, and a 100% legitimate 1/1, my first of Collison so this one holds special place in the PC, so without further ado, check this sucker out...

P1010404.jpg

Got this off a guy on a US forum, the dude offered (for an additional $3) to post it out in the brand new screw down that he had put it straight into after he busted it. So sorry for the reflection in the pic, but I wasnt gonna start taking it out for photo purposes.

Thanks for looking
Richard

Wow ! :woot: Awesome masterpiece limited of Darren Collison :hearts::hearts: I love her !!! Congratulation Richard ! And also Very nice cards here !!!!!!!!!!

:kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick:

Back
Top Bottom