A case of mistaken identity

Great measured responses from you Gary....you could quite easily have torn this idiot a new one!!! (Although that's no way to treat a previous and possible return customer!!)

And just for the record I'm not the Marcus referred to in the e-mail!!!

last 2 emails from him to finish it off:

"i got my money from pay pal, case closed. if it wasn't u i really am sorry that blackopps is dodgy as i just wanted to get what i was owed i wasn't trying to scam anybody that would just be pathetic there may have been some confusion just a bit lol i wont bother u again take care Gary bye"

"i also corrected the feedback i left on blackops "

item never came seller operating under 2 names the other is westriot Dont trust Seller:
blackops24 ( 4097 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )
Jul-12-09 01:19

Reply by blackops24 (Jul-13-09 06:43):
Item was shipped. Don't have any clue who westriot is. Only have 1 eBay account.
o
Follow-up by gcmek1 (Jul-17-09 00:36):
got paid bypay pal seller not westriot bit of a mix up still dont trust blackops

-- (#270386689687) -- View Item

That is some of the funniest stuff ever, if someone was trying to scam another person, they would at least be smart about it :lol:

Well Done Garry :thumbsup:

Sent him a link to this thread, so that he knows what an absolute fool he is making of himself. BTW, I don't believe a word he says about Paypal refunding him his money. Only 5 days ago was chucking a sh*t and only hours ago he was talking to Paypal (supposedly) and they've ALREADY found it in his favour?

last 2 emails from him to finish it off:

"i got my money from pay pal, case closed. if it wasn't u i really am sorry that blackopps is dodgy as i just wanted to get what i was owed i wasn't trying to scam anybody that would just be pathetic there may have been some confusion just a bit lol i wont bother u again take care Gary bye"

"i also corrected the feedback i left on blackops "

Two syllables - Mor-on.

I'm sorry but this dude takes the cake...

Back
Top Bottom