0kramrajnoc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marko Conjar
eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
I was a bit worried about how long it would take topps to redeem a card for me.
9 mts gone, card now in hand.
I think this needs to be graded.

20151201_141047.jpg

Worth the wait. Very nice. And you want to send it away again?? :)

Mega card ! But yeah I think you'd have to go with Becketts for the grading, even though it's more risky with shipping etc. Not sure that CGA would be recognized all that much overseas...

I do agree with what you said, but I believe we should support our local businesses striving to give us the services we require as a community. Also, as I'm the sort of collector that doesn't rush to sell (coz I'm a bit of a hoarder), I am more than happy to sit on cards, and wait for the right buyer.

I do agree with what you said, but I believe we should support our local businesses striving to give us the services we require as a community. Also, as I'm the sort of collector that doesn't rush to sell (coz I'm a bit of a hoarder), I am more than happy to sit on cards, and wait for the right buyer.

Agree, BGS is great but supporting local is ultimately what we all want...

Last edited:
It's definitely a nice card, but I don't think grading it, wether Beckett or the Aussie one, will add much value to it, but definitely a good way to protect it. Both have had pretty major struggles this year, and it's a bit worrying to see how bad Luck played at the start of the year, even before the rib injury (he derailed my major fantasy team, as I took him first pick overall and then ended up just dropping him, because I couldn't even get a trade for him)

Back
Top Bottom