7 months worth of mail Part 1 - Side PCs

911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Gday all,

With the cards piling up on my desk, thought it was time for some maildays. Had a check back through the archives and noticed it had almost been 8 months since I had showed some cards on here :eek:

Had decided to branch out a little bit from my main PC. With KG signed with Upper Deck, I tend to miss out on some great looking cards from Panini releases, so put some funds aside to grab some of my favourite designs from the past season or two,

Have decided to put these into 2 separate maildays, no chance of showing them all in one thread :p

Firstly, a few cards from a box break and a group break on Cherry. Got bent over with the Preferred :cry:

Next, onto a few cards to add to a couple of set chases.

The Boston 07/08 Champions Auto chase is almost done, 14/16 now:

These are my first autographs in the Texas Western chase:

A couple of freebies:

#/25

Some GU pickups:

#/99

Had wanted one of these Jordans for a while now, only a insert however was a great idea from Fleer back in the day:

Some nice inserts

#/399

#/150

And some nice autographs, Thompson was a redemption.

#/699

#/99

#/74

#/50

And finally, some big pickups in my Classics Blast From The Past chase:

Which now gives me this:

So glad to finally finish this set chase. Took me over 3 years to complete this, missed many auctions over that time :mad: Would like to upgrade the Malone and Johnson patches in the set (Drexler is currently waiting for me in the US) however that can wait :lol:

Well, I hope I haven't bored too many of you with this long mailday. Stay tuned for Part 2 for all my KG pickups :woot:

I hope you enjoyed my mailday.

Glenn.

Great array of cards there Glenn. Those Private Signings are such a nice looking set

Well done on finishing that set they look great together... Heaps of great cards in there nice mailday!

8 months is a fair while mate, good to see another mailday! Hardaway, Mully, Rice...fave is the Maxwell inscription though - super cool!

Like the Maxwell auto, PMG red and private signings. Well done on those pickups and tough preferred break!

Don't know why but I like the Glenn Rice!

That guy was "Money" from beyond the 3 point line... Just ask Andrew Gaze... lol Sorry Drewy! :ermm:

PS: Love the Blast from the Past's's's's :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom