4 Pack Loose Break.

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Fianlly got out to the Dandenong market for the first time and picked up 4 packs.

2 packs topps chrome and 2 packs bowman pros and prospects from the stall there, pretty cool stall for those that know it.

Will break in 5

PACK ONE -TOPPS CHROME

steve francis (Will scan this one up, it's an awesome photo from behind the backboard)

Majic Dorsey (Will scan this one up anyone named Majic and wearing it on their headband deserves scanning)

Nick the Quick
Eddie Griffin

rookies
rooks6qy.jpg

That Majic Dorsey is card is awesome, the self promoting headband and cheesy expression.
He should be the Ozcard mascot and be put in the header.

Where is the stall? Who runs it? When is the Dandy market open? I'd love to check this out!

yeah c'mon give us some info on the stall!

I go there every now and then when I am in town!

Be a good change to do a deal or two instead of clothes shopping with the missus :)

Never seen the stall though?

Hey D.E.C. you've gotta stop dragging up threads that are months old....you will end up confusing/annoying the hell out of me!!! :rolleyes:
I start reading them and thinking..."hmmm that sounds familiar!!"...then I eventually think to check the dates only to see the thread is 4 or 5 months old!!!#-o

Billyhoyle said:
Fianlly got out to the Dandenong market for the first time and picked up 4 packs.

2 packs topps chrome and 2 packs bowman pros and prospects from the stall there, pretty cool stall for those that know it.

Will break in 5

That's Mal's stall, it's pretty cool, has a nice range. He's also at Carribean gardens on sundays.

Back
Top Bottom