3x Fleer Retro Box Break (Props to A1 Cards n Gaming) - ACTUALLY updated now

edz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Edmond
Hi guys,

14/9 UPDATE: ended up breaking the last box, results are here: (the ones with descriptions/titles) http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k603/edzpupz/Fleer Retro/

Notes - I don't regret breaking the last box, it was worth it...as I was breaking the last pack of my the box....and then slowly revealing the last card...I saw it was a variant...then i saw a bit of ink on the card....then the blue....then....:

IMG_1238.jpg

Pretty happy overall, a showcase jordan and a jordan 61 on-card auto in 3 boxes :)

11/9 - Did a break during my lunch time today, so this isnt exactly live but here are the results:

(Forgive my photos...they are not the best as I forgot the recharge my digital camera battery)

Showcase: Michael Jordan, MarSHON Brooks (why didn't that capitalise 'AR'?? is it because his last name is like a 'Mc' sorta thing?), George Gervin

IMG_1220.jpg

Inserts: Alonzo Mourning BMOC, Danny Manning Court Masters, Julius Erving Ultra Stars (wish they used a colour photo...), John Havlicek Metal Hardware

IMG_1222.jpg

PMGs: only red unfortunately :(...and not really the players I wanted, oh well - Bill Sharman, Mark Jackson

IMG_1221.jpg

Autographics: Seth Greenberg (honestly never heard of this coach before..some info please?), Tristan Thompson, Justin Harper, Tim Hardaway, Rudy Tomjanovich. These are nice autos in hand, but they really needed them to be on-card IMO.

IMG_1223.jpg

RC Autos: Alec Burks, Nolan Smith, E'Twaun Moore, Norris Cole, Bill Sharman (ok this isn't an RC auto but it was on the same photo lol), JaJUAN Johnson on card variant auto and another JaJuan Johnson auto.

IMG_1224.jpg

Overall, considering my luck in the past, it was a decent break for me, pretty happy about the MJ.

Notes - I have also a full base set and close to having another full base set (then again, there are only 50 cards in the base set).

Also, I had a few variants, no fleer '61 variants though.

I also have another box, which I have not broken yet, however, if anyone is interesting in the box or the cards, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks for looking guys!

How did I miss this??? haha

Not a bad break mate! Nice Jordan Showcase!!! They look Damn Nice in hand!!

And 2 PMG's is better than no PMG's!!

Well done!

PS - That is probably going to end up being the most valuable JuJuan Johnson auto around soon :cool:

Some nice pulls there! The Metal Hardware is a cool looking set, didnt know they were 1:90 packs, broke odds!! MJ goes for around $80-$100 Hondo is varying with some $5 - $10, and some times a little more.

Back
Top Bottom