3 Packs of 2011 Select Infinity

LASWEET

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
Just picked up a few packs from the newsagents. Great way to start off the series!

Pack 1: Commons
Pack 2: Jamie Cripps Draft Pick Signature (#80) :woot:
Pack 3: Chris Judd 2010 Medal Winner :woot: :woot:

Just bought 2 packs from afl shop

1st pack swan signature redemption
2nd pack gorringe draft pick signature

Here is a scan of the 2 cards

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

I did, I couldnt believe my luck. I bought just the 1 pack first and pulled the swan, then I went and told the afl store and thought I would try my luck again, not expecting to get anything and there was a Gorringe draft signature. The same store last year I bought 3 packs and got a koby stevens platinum and a richardson tribute redemption

The scans say he did get them...???? All you fking chest beaters get on people for posting sh!t up with no proof, he scans them and you guys still shoot him down like a pack of feral dogs......

Extremely lucky, HELL yeah. Impossible, no, not at all.... Remember the Redemptions are inserted in boxes at what ever ratio and there's still likely going to be a draft pick sig in there too........ Very very lucky.

I dont care if you believe me or not, I didnt put it on here to impress anybody. I just thought I would share my lucky story with others. If I bought a box and got these I would have been happy also but I would have said that I got it out of a box. I cant prove it anymore than I have

Back
Top Bottom