vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys recieved these cards over the last 2 days, have had more but 6 ultimate cards (5 cards numbered to 750 and 1 pierce jersey numbered to 200) were damaged because he put them in a crummy little plastic case that shattered so the pieces dug into the cards...jerk! :mad: So in the in the process of gettin a refund. But any way got a jersey ultimate in today to see if I like them to collect the jerseys aswell, which i think i might after the patches. But anyway here are the cards :)

2003-04 Ultimate Collecion Jerseys #JS-J John Stockton 139/200

stocktonjrsy.jpg

I know this isn't a minimum of the 3 colours I am going after but I think the 4 colour break makes up for this one...

2003-04 Ultimate Collecion Patches #QR-P Quentin Richardson 086/100
(I think i've worked out the patch is from between the P and E right down in the little groove but the patch is placed in upside down in the card)

QRich.jpg

2003-04 Ultimate Collecion Patches #MF-P Michael Finley 071/100

2003-04UltimateCollecionPatchesMF-P.jpg

So i think thats about it for now till I get my 1/1's in and some other Daniels goods, also a dual patch from the same set as well! Thanks for checking it out! :thumbsup:

they are sick design.. i love that stockton it has that vintage look

sweeeeeeeeeeeet...never seen the jersey's before...go for them too..does each jersey player have a patch? if so im missing the jersey so its on!

sweeeeeeeeeeeet...never seen the jersey's before...go for them too..does each jersey player have a patch? if so im missing the jersey so its on!

Yeah they are all the same players so a single jersey, single patch, dual jersey, dual patch triple etc for each guy;)

How'd you go with the Pip?

*EDIT* Sorry Nick, nice cards mate haha. Are you going for the Jersey's aswell now?

Yeah they are all the same players so a single jersey, single patch, dual jersey, dual patch triple etc for each guy;)

How'd you go with the Pip?

*EDIT* Sorry Nick, nice cards mate haha. Are you going for the Jersey's aswell now?

Cheers Nick, a player doesnt have every jersey/patch/dual/triple actually in the set either, so slobby theres no pippen jersey.

here are the links

Only 42 jersey cards (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

and 72 single patches (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

So no need to look out for a jersey for Pippen slobby ;)

As for trying to collect it, i think i will but might get more patches for the moment and kinda leave jerseys till later on

yeh their sweet cards mate. them jerseys are not bad too bud i tell ya. i got the MJ version of it and its a sweet sweet card, same goes with your Stockton. the patches are the ultimate thoguh :thumbsup:, cant deny that. good stuff

Cheers Nick, a player doesnt have every jersey/patch/dual/triple actually in the set either, so slobby theres no pippen jersey.

here are the links

Only 42 jersey cards (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

and 72 single patches (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

So no need to look out for a jersey for Pippen slobby ;)

As for trying to collect it, i think i will but might get more patches for the moment and kinda leave jerseys till later on

Is Beckett correct? Im sure i seen somewhere the Jersy has a patch variation so that'd mean 72 from each :confused:

Do you know how many are in the Dual Patch set and Dual Jersey set?

Yeah pretty sure they are right this time :p

Dual patch has 42 (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

Dual jersey has 42 (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

---------- Post added 29-10-2009 at 03:55 PM ----------

We should get people to collect one of each lol and then like meet up and combine our cards to be really ULTIMATE haha

....each set that is, not just one card haha

Yeah pretty sure they are right this time :p

Dual patch has 42 (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

Dual jersey has 42 (Beckett.com ? Search Results)

We should get people to collect one of each lol and then like meet up and combine our cards to be really ULTIMATE haha

....each set that is, not just one card haha

I think i may have a crack at the dual patch and Jersey's once im satisfied with my Augustin PC or as littlew side thing when im not broke :D

Yeah that'd be sick to see the entire set of all jerseys and patches together, you'd need about 4 tables to fit them on:lol:

I think i may have a crack at the dual patch and Jersey's once im satisfied with my Augustin PC or as littlew side thing when im not broke :D

Yeah that'd be sick to see the entire set of all jerseys and patches together, you'd need about 4 tables to fit them on:lol:

Yeah nice, love to see you do that! I've started on the dual patches as well ;) got 1 incoming :lol:

Yeah we need to recruit some more people into this set and when everyone is done all meet up with them, that'd be crazy! Then submit pictures n stuff n get into the beckett mag :lol:

haha if i decided not to go with it your more than welcome to take it off me, its a jamal mashburn one, 1 patch is 2 colour the other is 3 colour...nice looking card ;)

Nice i didn't even know the Mash was in that set, can't wait to see it :D

Back
Top Bottom